Re: Region 3/13 12PM Ironton vs. Oak Hill @ Convo

Post by Amen Corner »

Great defense by Ironton :!:

Congrats on the final 4 :122245 :122245 :122245

voodoochild
Riding the Bench

Post by voodoochild »

Wow. Ironton absolutely spanking the oaks. Love it.
Great Job girls.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

THAT WAS ONE PAINFUL SPANKING... IRONTON THE UNDERDOG AGAIN... KNOCKS OFF THE LADY OAKS AS THEY DID A FEW YEARS BACK, BUT NO BUZZER SHOT WAS NEEDED FOR THAT ONE. WE JUST TOOK CONTROL AND LET IT ROLL... GREAT JOB BOTH TEAMS... PERHAPS OAKS LOOKING AHEAD... NOT A GOOD IDEA..

ballrmom
Freshman Team

Post by ballrmom »

Omg! I am so proud right now tigers beat them oaks what a great day to b alive! I have one thing to say sorry to the oak bball players but not their fans they just got their big mouths shut. Good job tigers! Love u girls:)

sinker
Freshman Team

Post by sinker »

2 words will describe the reason for ironton's success this year...nikki elswick!

CarmenOhio
Riding the Bench

Re: Ironton vs.OakHill round II

Post by CarmenOhio »

jacksonoaks wrote:well i did state if they win they will play the oaks.
I believe the oaks have already punched their ticket to state, no way will they lose to Ironton. granted they did play before and it was a 2 point game, however that was one of the Oaks worse game.

I hope you have small feet....easier to get out of your mouth....
Last edited by CarmenOhio on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

voodoochild
Riding the Bench

Re: Ironton vs.OakHill round II

Post by voodoochild »

jacksonoaks wrote:well i did state if they win they will play the oaks.
I believe the oaks have already punched their ticket to state, no way will they lose to Ironton. granted they did play before and it was a 2 point game, however that was one of the Oaks worse game.

Leo Byrd wrote:
jacksonoaks wrote:
Versailles will be who Oak Hill will be playing, granted if the Versailles do win..

I must be missing something or the brackets are wrong, but I dont see Oak Hill, Ironton or Versailles in these OHSAA brackets. I dont think I would be writing anyone off at this stage of the season. Granted, Oak Hill has a very good basketball team but Ironton has been to the big dance also and they would luv nothing better than to knock the Oaks off on the way to the Schott. It may not be easy but I think it can be done. JMHO.....

:lol: Yes impossible. Never in a million years! Not going to happen! No way no how! The Oaks could never lose!! Well......................................
You would think Oak fans would have learned their lesson with the boys team this year. Guess not.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Im sure Nikki will tell ya it was Team-Work.
She did have alot to do with it though ;-)

OVC1999
Waterboy

Post by OVC1999 »

Hmm, how is OAK HILL going to WIN STATE if they aren't even going?!

I love it. Way to go Tigers!

Malcontent
Freshman Team

Post by Malcontent »

Your right Mr Hosscat, there is no "I" in team.

butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

john deer wrote:If the lady oaks can't play as bad as they did at ironton our shooting was terrible. I think the lady oaks are out to prove the first game was a fluke. Oaks by 15! Go lady oaks

Well I guess you were WRONG.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

Congrats Lady Tigers! Way to go!

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

Just left the game. Way to go TIGERS!!!!!!

Great game!

LADY TIGERS #1

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

OH WHAT A DRIVE BACK TO THE HILLS OF SOUTHERN OHIO... OR ARE YOU JUST STAYING CAMPED OUT FOR THE BOYS TOO? IF I HAD THAT OPPORTUNITY I WOULD STICK AROUND FOR ANOTHER TIGER GAME AND HOPEFULLY A VICTORY...
AS FOR THE OAKS... ENJOY THE RIDE BACK TO THE HILLS OF OAK.... I HEAR THE GRUNTS AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT OFFICIATING ALREADY, AND TIMBER FALLING IN LOVELY SOUTHERN OHIO... BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME OAKS... ROCK ON TIGERS WITH LADY CLASS.....

wolley07
Riding the Bench

Post by wolley07 »

Wow, Ironton fans dont be bashing oak fans... i know your happy you won but some off the comments here seem to show you dont know how to handle your win very well. Yes its an upset and something to be proud of, and it is easy for the oaks to look ahead because they were returning. Good job to both teams, and great season lady oaks, you have a long standing tradition of great basketball.. never a bad year.

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

wolley07 wrote:Wow, Ironton fans dont be bashing oak fans... i know your happy you won but some off the comments here seem to show you dont know how to handle your win very well. Yes its an upset and something to be proud of, and it is easy for the oaks to look ahead because they were returning. Good job to both teams, and great season lady oaks, you have a long standing tradition of great basketball.. never a bad year.

Maybe you should go back and read some of the posts made by the Oaks fans. Where have the Ironton posters been bashing? Just commenting on posts that were made by the Oaks posters. Look at your one statement. Sounds like the Oaks had their bags packed to me and never gave the Lady Tigers a chance.

Way to go Lady Tigers!

love_the_game
Waterboy

Post by love_the_game »

Sounds like a great win for the Ironton lady Tigers! Congrats girls!

whythehale?
Riding the Bench

Post by whythehale? »

First, thank you Ironton fans for not bashing the girls because of the posters. That is class.

Congratulations Lady Tigers! You played a great game and came out on top. As an Oak Hill fan, I will be supporting you in the state tournament. Represent all of southern Ohio well!

Lady Oaks, you girls have given Oak Hill an amazing season. Right now it is sad to lose, but later you will be able to see the accomplishments you have had this year. Underclassmen, you will be back strong again next year. Seniors, Karrissa, Taylor, and Becca, you have led the team well and they will be better because of your influence. Best of luck in whatever you do!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Just didn't shoot well. AS hot as we were last Saturday, that is how cold we were this Saturday.

Congrats to Ironton.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Whythehale and MightyOaksFan , You are true fans .Thank you from someone who had no dog in this fight ,but was pulling a little for the Oaks for showing class in defeat.

Return to “Girls Basketball”