Alexander

akwhitewater
Freshman Team

Alexander

Post by akwhitewater »

Just wondering if anyone has a recap on the last few games for Alexander I see very little written about the team. Can anyone help me?

gt13osu
Varsity

Re: Alexander

Post by gt13osu »

The Lady Spartans move to 5-1 overall and 2-0 in the league, after posting a 62-33 win over Vinton County on Monday. Whitney Daugherty had 28 points

Before that, the Spartans beat previously unbeaten South Point 67-51. Whitney Daugherty had 37 points in this game.

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

Wow alexander beat S.P alexander must have an awesome team this year. If so will be fun to see how far they go.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Alexander beating Pickerington Central was an even more impressive win bryanc45 ... Don't ask me how they did it - I'm still trying to figure it out and I was there!

lol

BTW ... I have quite a few pictures of the Alexander girls posted on http://trivalleyconference.com/

Thanks to Christy Ritterbeck (I think that is her last name now?) - She takes great pics of the Alexander girls and some boys games as well.

akwhitewater
Freshman Team

Post by akwhitewater »

93Bulldog wrote:Alexander beating Pickerington Central was an even more impressive win bryanc45 ... Don't ask me how they did it - I'm still trying to figure it out and I was there!

lol

BTW ... I have quite a few pictures of the Alexander girls posted on http://trivalleyconference.com/

Thanks to Christy Ritterbeck (I think that is her last name now?) - She takes great pics of the Alexander girls and some boys games as well.
Shear determination???? Small but mighty???

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

was anyone at the south point alexander game we play S.P thursday and was wondering what type team they had.

Christy Ritterbeck
Waterboy

Post by Christy Ritterbeck »

You can also follow area teams on woub hardwood heroes. When the ou students get back, thet do a great job.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

akwhitewater ... How about excellent ball skills, pure fundamental style of basketball and solid team play.

akwhitewater
Freshman Team

Post by akwhitewater »

93Bulldog wrote:akwhitewater ... How about excellent ball skills, pure fundamental style of basketball and solid team play.
That too.... :-D

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Alexander 35
Minford 48

Both teams were very scrappy tonight but the Lady Falcons rebounded after a tough road loss to Jackson to improve to 7-2 overall.

hardwoodheroes
Freshman Team

Post by hardwoodheroes »

Christy Ritterbeck wrote:You can also follow area teams on woub hardwood heroes. When the ou students get back, thet do a great job.
Thanks!!! We really appreciate how nice everyone's been to us. If there's anything more we can do, let us know! Remember, first TV show is 1/16/11

Return to “Girls Basketball”