Re: South Point over Ironton by 23

Post by footballfanatic1 »

well said...

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

sportygrl wrote:
Athletic1 wrote:If this mother has a complaint with the article in the newspaper, I suggest she take it up with the paper instead of discrediting SP players on this website. And to suggest that #5 needs any help in guarding any players is just ridiculous. In addition to this, if she would like to play Monday morning quarterback as to Ironton winning last years matchup why not tell us why in fact her daughter didn't get more playing time. I'm sure that the coach put the best five players on the court that he felt would perform the best. SP v. Ironton is always a highly emotional game and the Pointers have taken it three years in a row. At home, at Ironton, and in another location.
Why, well that's a question that I would love to have the answer to and a matter of fact; if I had a nickel for everytime I've been asked that, I'd be rich. She is the only player from this area to make Ohio All-Tourney Team. Enough said!

Not true as usual. Jenna Cobb I believe made all-tourney team in Division 2 for Miami Trace. They are part of the southeast district and play their sectional games at Adena and even play their district final at the same place Ironton does. Is that not considered the area?

sportnut
Riding the Bench

Post by sportnut »

MightyOaksFan wrote:
sportygrl wrote:
Athletic1 wrote:If this mother has a complaint with the article in the newspaper, I suggest she take it up with the paper instead of discrediting SP players on this website. And to suggest that #5 needs any help in guarding any players is just ridiculous. In addition to this, if she would like to play Monday morning quarterback as to Ironton winning last years matchup why not tell us why in fact her daughter didn't get more playing time. I'm sure that the coach put the best five players on the court that he felt would perform the best. SP v. Ironton is always a highly emotional game and the Pointers have taken it three years in a row. At home, at Ironton, and in another location.
Why, well that's a question that I would love to have the answer to and a matter of fact; if I had a nickel for everytime I've been asked that, I'd be rich. She is the only player from this area to make Ohio All-Tourney Team. Enough said!

Not true as usual. Jenna Cobb I believe made all-tourney team in Division 2 for Miami Trace. They are part of the southeast district and play their sectional games at Adena and even play their district final at the same place Ironton does. Is that not considered the area?
So one is D2 and the other is D3. Congradulations to both girls then. I didn't see where she bashed the kids team mates though....Well of course SP beat them. Look at the depth on that team and then look at the Ironton team. It will come together for those kids. Keep up the work ethics Tigers. I haven't seen any games over the past week. I've got a stack of sports papers to get caught up on. I did read on hear that OH is still at the top. Keep it up

Return to “Girls Basketball”