Federal Hocking's Iron Five

hardwoodheroes
Freshman Team

Federal Hocking's Iron Five

Post by hardwoodheroes »

In a touching ceremony, the town of Stewart showed the true character of Southeastern Ohio as it honored its "Iron Five." The Federal Hocking girls basketball team is the epitome of heart, soul, desire and heroism. Hardwood Heroes was in attendance last Thursday, and here's our take on the wonderful display of class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtIKoEevBQA ...Iron Five Tribute

Vladd
Freshman Team

Re: Federal Hocking's Iron Five

Post by Vladd »

A Great Story about 5 Hard Working Young Ladies. You sure carried a heavy load for your school this year, and have done it with Heart and Passion. Good Luck to you 5 in the future, and good luck to a proud Program. Continue to hang in there and give it a chance to turn around

supermama
Freshman Team

Post by supermama »

Congrats to the Iron 5. These 5 young ladies worked their hearts out. Glad to see the community supporting them. Hang in there girls.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Are you kidding me???
These 5 girls didn't HAVE to be just a 5 person team. Other girls came out and wanted to join, but the "Precious 5" voted not to let them on the team, and the coach allowed it. I'm not "proud", I'm ashamed!! What a joke!! They should be called "The Brat Pack!"

eaglesorfalcons
Freshman Team

Post by eaglesorfalcons »

86LancerLover wrote:Are you kidding me???
These 5 girls didn't HAVE to be just a 5 person team. Other girls came out and wanted to join, but the "Precious 5" voted not to let them on the team, and the coach allowed it. I'm not "proud", I'm ashamed!! What a joke!! They should be called "The Brat Pack!"
they should have been there when they had the first practice. i am sure everyone was aware when it was.

Return to “Girls Basketball”