Oak Hill vs. Adena

bulldawg22
Freshman Team

Re: Oak Hill vs. Adena

Post by bulldawg22 »

Funk

Aren't you calling me out behind a screen name!! How bout we meet at halfcourt 3 hours before game to exchange pleasantries! LOL

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

Dear god I've posted my name a 1000 times. Did you ask any of the oak hill people to move? No calling out cause that would violate the rules. Don't need in trouble yet again. Kills me people constantly running our fans and our kids down on this message board. The crap never ends.

run-n-gun
Varsity

Post by run-n-gun »

This should be a very good game. Outside shooting will most likely determine who comes out on top in this game, and whoever can control the glass.

indians10
Riding the Bench

Post by indians10 »

Well Steely Dan,i guess i am one of the guys your talking about,but of course your just blowing your mouth like some kind of idiot.Your not even on the topic,that shows how smart you are.First of all,i really dont have a fat a s s in fact im pretty slim,second of all i look forward every year to watching great high school basketball at the convo,maybe your not a fan of the game,you just go to watch your team.I pay my own way in,and yes i watch all day long.Guys like you are probably one of those fair weather fans,myself i love watching the game.Several of us that go to games all over the state,come to athens every year to watch.We never sit on the sides,we always sit under the baskets out of the way of the fans that are there watching there team.So as far as im concerned u can stick it where the sun dont shine,and i suggest you sure as hell dont ask us to move,you might get more than you can handle.

Catspaw
Riding the Bench

Post by Catspaw »

This sure is a feisty bunch. :twisted:

black/ice
Freshman Team

Post by black/ice »

:aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa14 Bring Home The Win Lady Oaks !!!!!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:Either you're blind or full of it. There were lots of empty seats on that lower section for the adena game. But hey, whatever makes ya feel good. I saw a few of the adena people stayed and sat in our section. Thats fine. All those rude Oak Hill fans never said a word either. But we're the rude ones. I wont say all adena fans are rude and ignorant. I dont lump people together. Most of the Oak Hill fans I saw in the lower section were our Older fans who really couldnt make it up the steps. But if you wanna run your mouth about that then youre below classless. Again, its easy to say things behind a screen name. Did you actually say anything to the Oak Hill fans, maybe ask if they minded to move possibly, or did you wait until you got home on your computer to do it? Just curious.
When he said he had a family of 6, I thought of your family. Most of your family of 70+ came in around halftime and was able to get seats exactly where I was talking about. The whole Potter clan could fill up the whole lower bowl if they wanted to.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

But like I said when I started this a lot of bad conversation to read through and not much on the actual game.

Good luck to the Adena Warriors and Oak Hill Lady Oaks on a great and injury free game. Your teams and fans should be proud of what you have accomplished so far this season. You are 2 of only 32 teams remaining in Division 3.

bulldawg22
Freshman Team

Post by bulldawg22 »

Are there really female Oak trees?

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

Looking forward in watching a great game between oaks and Adena hope it's a high scoring game.

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Oaks win! Good Luck Oak Hill!

dream_crusher80
Riding the Bench

Post by dream_crusher80 »

I am new to this web site and I have had the pleasure of watching the Lady Oaks play and I ckecked the roster of OH and the name Potter isnt on the roster. Who do they have that plays or are they just big OH supporters? Good luck to both trams and hope it is an injury free game. Personally pulling for the Lady Oaks!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I believe Butler's mom is a Potter.

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

We just really like popcorn.

Oakie from Muskogee
Freshman Team

Post by Oakie from Muskogee »

Game day has arrived finally... I think it'll be a close game but you know who I'm pulling for, lets go Oak Hill!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

indians10 wrote:Well Steely Dan,i guess i am one of the guys your talking about,but of course your just blowing your mouth like some kind of idiot.Your not even on the topic,that shows how smart you are.First of all,i really dont have a fat a s s in fact im pretty slim,second of all i look forward every year to watching great high school basketball at the convo,maybe your not a fan of the game,you just go to watch your team.I pay my own way in,and yes i watch all day long.Guys like you are probably one of those fair weather fans,myself i love watching the game.Several of us that go to games all over the state,come to athens every year to watch.We never sit on the sides,we always sit under the baskets out of the way of the fans that are there watching there team.So as far as im concerned u can stick it where the sun dont shine,and i suggest you sure as hell dont ask us to move,you might get more than you can handle.
One, I was not talking about you, you are not from the school that I was referencing. I am a fan of all HS sports, and I too go to other towns, venues, parts of the state to watch games that I feel will be good matchups. I love going to Huntington Park to watch the baseball tournament, for the love of the game and to support the kids, regardless of which schools are playing, but especially is SE Ohio teams are playing. So, for you to take umbrage with my post, I must have struck a nerve with you for some reason, only you know why.

Honestly, my post is more to point out the lack of common courtesy and consideration that is exhibited by some extremely calloused people that I have seen behave the same way year in and year out in the convo. There's not a bad seat in the house, so there is no reason that the casual fan should take up the best seats for every game. Be considerate and move up to the higher altitude when "your team" is not playing. I don't think that I'm the only one that feels that way, but as we all know, there are some incredibly selfish and self-centered adults wandering this planet these days who feel that they can do whatever they want and do no wrong.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Oak Hill by 15!

jeep80
Varsity

Post by jeep80 »

Steely Dan wrote:
indians10 wrote:Well Steely Dan,i guess i am one of the guys your talking about,but of course your just blowing your mouth like some kind of idiot.Your not even on the topic,that shows how smart you are.First of all,i really dont have a fat a s s in fact im pretty slim,second of all i look forward every year to watching great high school basketball at the convo,maybe your not a fan of the game,you just go to watch your team.I pay my own way in,and yes i watch all day long.Guys like you are probably one of those fair weather fans,myself i love watching the game.Several of us that go to games all over the state,come to athens every year to watch.We never sit on the sides,we always sit under the baskets out of the way of the fans that are there watching there team.So as far as im concerned u can stick it where the sun dont shine,and i suggest you sure as hell dont ask us to move,you might get more than you can handle.
One, I was not talking about you, you are not from the school that I was referencing. I am a fan of all HS sports, and I too go to other towns, venues, parts of the state to watch games that I feel will be good matchups. I love going to Huntington Park to watch the baseball tournament, for the love of the game and to support the kids, regardless of which schools are playing, but especially is SE Ohio teams are playing. So, for you to take umbrage with my post, I must have struck a nerve with you for some reason, only you know why.

Honestly, my post is more to point out the lack of common courtesy and consideration that is exhibited by some extremely calloused people that I have seen behave the same way year in and year out in the convo. There's not a bad seat in the house, so there is no reason that the casual fan should take up the best seats for every game. Be considerate and move up to the higher altitude when "your team" is not playing. I don't think that I'm the only one that feels that way, but as we all know, there are some incredibly selfish and self-centered adults wandering this planet these days who feel that they can do whatever they want and do no wrong.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Don't have a dog in this fight but Steely, you are dead on about the entitlement attitude a lot of people have these days.
What ever happened to common courtesy?

black/ice
Freshman Team

Post by black/ice »

HATS OFF TO LADY OAKS !!! DISTRICT WINNERS !!!!!

smartguy06
Freshman Team

Post by smartguy06 »

score?

Return to “Girls Basketball”