Post by Webster pride »

Who u got winning Thursday

Sw or Oak Hill

I got sw

Slim Jim
Varsity

Re: Oak Hill vs South Webster

Post by Slim Jim »

I know SW is improved this year, but everbody thought West was finally going to beat Oak Hill,and once again they didn't.What i'm saying in short is, West is a little farther down the line in the program building process and still have work to do.So don't be suprised if Oak Hill wins and wins easily again.I hope it's close and actually would love to see SW pull it off...I just dont see it yet....

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Peebles being up so much at the half scares me with the chances of beating Oak Hill....but SW never panicked and were clutch as can be the rest of the game....SW has enough there for what they want but Oak Hill is the proven top dog....you gotta knock them off to get where you want to be.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Slim Jim wrote:I know SW is improved this year, but everbody thought West was finally going to beat Oak Hill,and once again they didn't.What i'm saying in short is, West is a little farther down the line in the program building process and still have work to do.So don't be suprised if Oak Hill wins and wins easily again.I hope it's close and actually would love to see SW pull it off...I just dont see it yet....
I'm not sure how many believed West would beat OH last year.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I went back to last year's thread of OH and PWest....no one really picked West just many thought it would be close with the edge to OH

Maybe an SOC thread or something had people picking West

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

It will be a good game, bench play will be the key here..also didn't west ave a couple of players suspended for sme games, is Cremeans back? These can be key factors in such a big loss..Oaks are still the team to beat and Doug isn't going to lie down. Should Eva good game

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

It will be closer than many Oak Hill fans think. Oak Hill is clearly the favorite, and will be at the top of the SOC until someone knocks them off. The only thing that could hold the Jeeps back is their youth and inexperience, which is my fear here. @ Oak Hill early on is a very tough challenge for a young team.

No prediction for me, just looking forward to a good SOC matchup.

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

Lets Go lady oaks. But i am sure it will be a close 1.

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

Slim Jim wrote:I know SW is improved this year, but everbody thought West was finally going to beat Oak Hill,and once again they didn't.What i'm saying in short is, West is a little farther down the line in the program building process and still have work to do.So don't be suprised if Oak Hill wins and wins easily again.I hope it's close and actually would love to see SW pull it off...I just dont see it yet....
I never understood the big "West is the team to beat!". West has lost some talent Leader is all the posters have been able to talk about but as good as Leader is no one can do it alone. South Webster has not truly lost anything and has added some excellent young talent not to mention Messer is back healthy this year and Sullivan is back and playing well after missing all of last year with an injury. That's two seniors that had either limited abilities due to a lingering injury or missed last year altogether. If South Webster can avoid the baine of women's sports (that's drama) and work together I think they could really turn some heads this year. We will just watch and see but from where I sit they have what it takes, they just need to put it together.

Return to “Girls Basketball”