Racine Southern 40
Eastern Pike 46

Final

OICU812
Varsity

Re: Sunday tournament scores

Post by OICU812 »

Logan beats Sunbury Big Walnut - 66-28?

Not 100% sure of the score but I believe thats correct. Correct me if I'm wrong on the exact score. Logan will face Pickerington North (same as the boys) next Friday night at Jim's Gym.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

South Point vs. Wheelersburg score anyone?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!" - Ghostbusters :mrgreen: :!:

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

[quote="Keyser_soze78"]South Point vs. Wheelersburg score anyone?

Dont have the final but the Burg beat the Point.............

cory
Waterboy

Post by cory »

Wheelersburg 65 South Point 40 FINAL

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Logan will face Pickerington North (same as the boys) next Friday night at Jim's Gym.
Martin said on the radio tonight the games are Saturday, girls tip off at 1pm

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

Chieftain2009 wrote:Logan beats Sunbury Big Walnut - 66-28?

Not 100% sure of the score but I believe thats correct. Correct me if I'm wrong on the exact score. Logan will face Pickerington North (same as the boys) next Friday night at Jim's Gym.
63 - 26 - Logan will oppose Pickerington North in a sectional final game next Saturday (1 p.m.) in Jim Myers Gymnasium. The Logan and Pickerington North boys teams will also play a Central District DI tournament game later that same day (4 p.m.) in Jim's Gym..

source LDN online

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Sorry about that, you guys are right, game is Saturday afternoon.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

We've beaten the Athens D3 sectional seeding to death so I'd like to try and avoid that. I would like to commend the River Valley girls on a very nice game and Leia Moore has an extremely bright future. Very solid player with 21 points, 10 coming in the first to help RV get out to its big lead.

Also congratulations to Westfall on its first sectional title since 2004 and its 20th win of the season.

Return to “Girls Basketball”