Eastern( Reedsville ) @ Ironton St. Joe

jinks
Freshman Team

Re: Eastern( Reedsville ) @ Ironton St. Joe

Post by jinks »

Not sure what you are talking about BWH. How do you get pms?

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Re: Week 10: (8-1) Raceland KY @ (6-2) Ironton
Postby highflyer » October 30th, 2014, 8:14 am

TRH is right. Ironton has more to gain than Raceland in this game. Raceland COULD beat Ironton if they went all out and used their "trick" plays. However, they have already secured their playoff berth and probably want to save some surprises for the next opponent. Raceland will probably want to play it safe and come out without any injuries. (Besides everyone knows how many points Ironton starts out with when they play at home. Who's reffing???)

There's your post.

I'd say you know how to read pm's as the one I sent you is in my sent box and not my outbox.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

highflyer wrote:Not sure what you are talking about BWH. How do you get pms?
Lol

jinks
Freshman Team

Post by jinks »

Figured it out after I read your post. I did not know you were reffing the game. Nothing personal...really. But surely you cannot be that thin-skinned to take that so personally and then evoke religion. Ask anyone (outside of Ironton) and they always joke about beating Ironton at home. Just good-natured barbing, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I am sorry if I did.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

The reason I take it personally is because you are probably a person who speaks to me and acts friendly to my face yet goes on a site such as this and takes shots at me and my family. I never brought religion into it. My point was that I am a St. Joe person and you clearly have kids there as well. I tend to see those types of people as friends and even family and I care very deeply about St. Joe and many of the people there. I want to identify people such as yourself so that I can distance myself from people like you.

I don't see myself as thin skinned or I wouldn't coach and officiate football. People take shots at me all the time and that's fine until it's someone who acts like a friend and someone who is happy to see me when we run into each other at junior high basketball games. I just want to know about those people who treat me one way to my face yet another way when using a private internet id.

I don't see it as good-natured anything, You are making an insinuation that someone is intentionally cheating. I don't see the humor in that. it just pisses me off when stuff like that is said by someone who pretends to like me when we speak in person. You did not hurt my feelings, you just let me know of one more person out there that I have no use for and no reason to converse with. I have no interest in your apology or any further conversations with you.

I apologize for hijacking the thread and handling this publicly. I tried to handle this privately but was unsuccessful.

jinks
Freshman Team

Post by jinks »

again, I apologize. When I made the remark I did not know who you were and did not intend to insult you personally or your family. I am sorry.

RIVERVALLEY09
Riding the Bench

Post by RIVERVALLEY09 »

Different can of worms?

Return to “Girls Basketball”