SEOAL - Pre-season Predictions

chsballn
Freshman Team

SEOAL - Pre-season Predictions

Post by chsballn »

What is your Girls SEOAL Pre-Season Predictions ?

This league keeps getting smaller & smaller.

Gallipolis Gallia Academy Lady Devils
Jackson Ironladies
Logan Lady Chieftains
Portsmouth Lady Trojans
Vincent Warren Lady Warriors
Last edited by chsballn on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Re: SEOAL - Pre-season Predictions

Post by 86LancerLover »

His will not even be close!!!! Warren easily, and I predict an undefeated league run! Great addition on the staff, and she brought a great freshman with her. Add her to the talent Warren already has, and watch out!

chsballn
Freshman Team

Post by chsballn »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:His will not even be close!!!! Warren easily, and I predict an undefeated league run! Great addition on the staff, and she brought a great freshman with her. Add her to the talent Warren already has, and watch out!

Sorry, those are not predictions listed if you noticed they are in alphabetical order, I thought most people would see that. I just listed the teams that are in the SEOAL. Warren will be good, but like any freshman coming in, they have growing pains. It is a little more physical on varsity than in jr-high. Logan and Jackson have two good freshman coming in this year. I think it will take them half way through the season to make a solid impact.

So you have Warren winning the league, where do you rank the rest ?

chsballn
Freshman Team

Post by chsballn »

My Predictions for the SEOAL

1. Jackson
1. Warren
3. Logan
4. Gallipolis
5. Portsmouth

Yep a tie and share of the SEOAL title at the end of the season. Maybe home advantage could be the factor. Which school has the best pepped up student body. With Logan's new coach maybe shell shocking both Warren & Jackson. All 3 teams have a very talented freshman joining their squad. Should be a good season if your a SEOAL fan.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Between the Lines wrote:My Predictions for the SEOAL

1. Jackson
1. Warren
3. Logan
4. Gallipolis
5. Portsmouth

Yep a tie and share of the SEOAL title at the end of the season. Maybe home advantage could be the factor. Which school has the best pepped up student body. With Logan's new coach maybe shell shocking both Warren & Jackson. All 3 teams have a very talented freshman joining their squad. Should be a good season if your a SEOAL fan.

Jackson? Really? Based on what? And list them however you want! Trophy has already been mailed to Vincent Ohio!!!!!

chsballn
Freshman Team

Post by chsballn »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:
Between the Lines wrote:My Predictions for the SEOAL

1. Jackson
1. Warren
3. Logan
4. Gallipolis
5. Portsmouth

Jackson? Really? Based on what? And list them however you want! Trophy has already been mailed to Vincent Ohio!!!!!
By watching 4 of these teams last season in tourney, Seeing 3 of them in summer shootouts. Also I do not have ties with these teams so I'm not bias. I just see it as it is.

bogo
Riding the Bench

Post by bogo »

Barlow Bandit: if the new Asst. coach is who I think it is she does not even have a child in high school

Return to “Girls Basketball”