reynoldsburg 98 columbus west 5

West Side Pride
All Conference

Re: reynoldsburg 98 columbus west 5

Post by West Side Pride »

In 2006 west lost to Minford 71 to 17 and lost to OH 76 to 20. It was our fault, cause man we sucked bad, and cant blame anyone else.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

I know a few of the players from Reynoldsburg and trust me the score could have been much worse. Maybe the OHSAA should shorten the last two quarters when a team is down by 30 points.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Its plain and simple, if you aren't willing to put the work in, then when things like this happen you shouldn't be surprised. I mean come on, 5 points. You can shoot it from halfcourt everytime and score 5 points.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Let me much sure I understand this correctly. If your team practices really, really hard during the summer, and the other team is really bad and never practices, you are under no moral or ethical obligations of good sportsmanship or respect for the game. You can just grind the other team into the dust, beat them to a pulp. Why, because that other team is just bad…... REALLY bad…... and they never practice during the summer. (Still trying to figure out how you would know that) And by gosh, we practiced REALLY hard during the summer.

Ok, I think I got it.

Don't you just love the mucho mentality! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I'm guessing this isn't the only team that has blown them out. They should be used to it by now

pitt87fan
Freshman Team

Post by pitt87fan »

toast wrote:Let me much sure I understand this correctly. If your team practices really, really hard during the summer, and the other team is really bad and never practices, you are under no moral or ethical obligations of good sportsmanship or respect for the game. You can just grind the other team into the dust, beat them to a pulp. Why, because that other team is just bad…... REALLY bad…... and they never practice during the summer. (Still trying to figure out how you would know that) And by gosh, we practiced REALLY hard during the summer.

Ok, I think I got it.

Don't you just love the mucho mentality! :roll: :roll: :roll:
I understand completely that you wouldn't get it. No team that has worked and just not shown up can score more than 5 or 10 or 15. That's how I know that. Get better or get pasted. Tired of the soccer mentality that everyone has. Treat them all the same, give them all a trophy. That is a good way to prepare them for life, then again with the current administration you may be on to something.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Can we please move on! Wow :roll:

Return to “Girls Basketball”