Updates and Scores 2/20/14

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Updates and Scores 2/20/14

Post by Ironman92 »

osumufan wrote:South Point played two different halves. Seemed like both teams just switched uniforms at the half. They mirrored each other. LC couldn't handle when SP put on the pressure in their press. SP settled down the 2nd half and broke LC's press and drove to the basket and started rebounding. I think SP was in better condition than LC at the end.LC was tired and making bad passes walking every time they were pressured
Best game I've seen in a while. I didnt think the Pointers could pull it off. Must have been one heck of a halftime butt chewing! Lol It made the hour and a half ride home much more enjoyable!
Long trip for both! Congrats on the win and good luck vs Nelsonville.

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

LC is majority of Freshmen/Sophmores and from what I seen of them they et down the second half alot, typical of a young team. Should have a nice run fr the next 2-3 years. Great job by their coach to get em that far..

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

Also SW's guard play was too much for NA in the end, Blanton and Hall a hard tandem to defend. Also thought SW boxed out extremely well and was another key. SW missed alot of layups and bunnies or this game would have been a larger lead. Thought Copas for NA played extremely well for NA,

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

NA missed to many point blank shots. Missed 5 free throws in a row. Turned the ball over way to much some of which was created by SW guards. Very quick tandom out front.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Awesome comeback Lady Pointers! The absolute best game I have seen in a long time!

Return to “Girls Basketball”