SOC 2

Black Panther
SEO

Re: SOC 2

Post by Black Panther »

From the ZT D2 Sectional:Waverly 43 Logan Elm 41.Congrats Girls!!!

GLO
Waterboy

Post by GLO »

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OAK HILL LADY OAKS 2014 SOC II CHAMPIONS!!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

The Lady Oaks are incredible in close games.

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

Oak Hill beats the Lady Jeeps 39-37 with a buzzer beater from just inside the foul line. Great atmosphere tonight and both teams played their hearts out. Good luck to both in tournaments.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Tripleplay wrote:Oak Hill beats the Lady Jeeps 39-37 with a buzzer beater from just inside the foul line. Great atmosphere tonight and both teams played their hearts out. Good luck to both in tournaments.
Was it the Melvin girl again?.... Or her twin by chance?

oneoak
Varsity

Post by oneoak »

It was her sister this time. South Webster has a very good team. Good luck to them in the tournament.

ovc05
Waterboy

Post by ovc05 »

[color=#FF0000]quote="The Oaf"][quote="freebee"]You guys are ate up. Why don't you guys act like you have been there before. Regardless if all that happened or not in the West or Waverly game, its over. Everybody sees things different at games that's why there are around a 100 coaches and refs at every game. Like I would tell my kids when they played. Officials are going to make bad calls and players on other teams are going to do things to take you off your game. If you are worried what everybody else is doing or not doing then you are not focused on what you need to be doing to work on your game. You must stay focused and keep on your game plan and over come these things. You guys need to move on.[/quote]

Frankly freebee, you are way off on your post. "You guys are ate up!" Thanks for the chuckle. :lol: WSP and I and both want what's best for the school and the students-athletes, not to mention the community, I truly believe that. However, the drastic difference between us is polar opposites on how to achieve this. Really this has so little to do with the west/waverly girls game that it only served as a catalyst to reengage our long standing debate.[/quote][/color]

Finally got the video and had to put it out there. See PortsmouthWestandWavery on youtube.

DIDO
Freshman Team

Post by DIDO »

looks to me like the tigers r as weak an timid as the waverly parents lol

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

"The punch". "The throw down". You really need to find a hobby.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The young lady who threw the elbow should have been tossed. The rest is just physical basketball. If a game gets to physical the refs need to take control.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Is that what all the fuss was about?? Wow!! I'm not from west or waverly. This video is absurd! Quit crying. Players get hooked up all the time. Refs called all the deliberate fouls. Good gosh, we are a society of wimps raising wimps. No sympathy from this poster.

By the way, congrats to oak hill for winning SOC which is what this topics about. ;-)

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

I will admit, in the past I have been fairly critical of the play and conduct of the sports teams from the Westside. This video, though, is ridiculous. I agree that the elbow was bad and the girl probably should have been ejected, but the rest are just someone with a jaded view thinking they see something they didn't. Put this issue to bed. It is non existent.

socvwatcher#1
Freshman Team

Post by socvwatcher#1 »

I have seen a lot of basketball games and have never seen anything like this.

DIDO
Freshman Team

Post by DIDO »

Crab's brother wrote:I will admit, in the past I have been fairly critical of the play and conduct of the sports teams from the Westside. This video, though, is ridiculous. I agree that the elbow was bad and the girl probably should have been ejected, but the rest are just someone with a jaded view thinking they see something they didn't. Put this issue to bed. It is non existent.

as have we been critical of the male teachers at valley, don't thrown stones everyone has issues

Return to “Girls Basketball”