Waterford vs Fort Loramie STATE FINAL!!

Spiderjon
Freshman Team

Re: Waterford vs Fort Loramie STATE FINAL!!

Post by Spiderjon »

I do believe you are right SteelyDan, I think he really learned a valuable lesson and I think it has been evident in his actions on the sidelines. Here is my question- would it be more or less embarrassing as a varsity team to lose 100-14 or to lose by 20 to a JV team? Tornado85 wants to play the JV team, what do you do with Waterfords varsity? Did you know, Sina King missed enough quarters in her career to equal a full season? Is that fair to her?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

spiderjon wrote:I do believe you are right SteelyDan, I think he really learned a valuable lesson and I think it has been evident in his actions on the sidelines. Here is my question- would it be more or less embarrassing as a varsity team to lose 100-14 or to lose by 20 to a JV team? Tornado85 wants to play the JV team, what do you do with Waterfords varsity? Did you know, Sina King missed enough quarters in her career to equal a full season? Is that fair to her?
Nice double post spiderjon, maybe you can hammer your message home into my head twice?

You are distorting the message from their coach, and I'm not even going to address your convoluted retort "what do you do with Waterfords varsity" And I am not going to correct your spelling there either. And what does Sina King missing enough quarters to equal a full season have to do with Jerry Close? Actually, I think that statement is completely bogus and I'd love to see someone prove it. The only person with access to that information is Jerry. I don't buy that BS one bit.

Someone tried to make the point that Jerry has been recognized as a ethical coach by the OHSAA. Fine. The gibberish you just posted has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

Billybob55
JV Team

Post by Billybob55 »

Really nothing about the award has anything to do with the thread.... Just saying :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

teach123
Freshman Team

Post by teach123 »

Spider,
Waterford chose to join the TVC and a move to the southeast district so they wouldn't have to face the tougher east district. So they could have a tougher schedule if they choose to!

And liMO I don't believe he learned his leasson because I've heard of many times he's had a 20, 30 and even 40 point leads and still pressing. And seeing scores in the paper and TVC website where he's still running scores up. It's not about winning or losing but doing it with class. Since he's not a teacher maybe he doesn't understand the concept that every situation is teachable moment. What lesson is he teaching to both teams? What goes around comes around.

And Steely is right only Jerry would know how much she played hmmmm

Return to “Girls Basketball”