District finals,2/27 Peebles vs Trimble

Hoopie74
SEOP

District finals,2/27 Peebles vs Trimble

Post by Hoopie74 »

Thoughts on this game. Peebles 20-3 and a 2 seed vs Trimble 19-4 and 3 seed.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: District finals,2/27 Peebles vs Trimble

Post by Hoopie74 »

Lilly Gray with her length and quickness amazes me sometimes. That track speed and endurance shows when she hits the court. Her ball handling skills have really improved. Justice is hard nosed and talented. Very few girls have a true jump shot. She does! Harley Wilkerson missed last year but came back strong this year at guard. Tatum Arey is talented and a coaches daughter. She plays well at Jackson and is good scorer. Hope Brown is hard nosed ,strong ,and smart with a good basketball I Q. Madison Beekman has cat like quickness ,plays defense and will light it up if left alone. If needed off the bench Marissa Moore will lock down on defense and hit the tough shot.Emmi Nichols,Taylor Cluxton are strong and Scrappy and have seen varsity action this year. If the paint needs covered: 6' sophmore Natalee Workman and 6'1" Freshman Summer Bird fill the bill. Go lady Indians. One game at a time.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Hoopie74 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:06 pm Lilly Gray with her length and quickness amazes me sometimes. That track speed and endurance shows when she hits the court. Her ball handling skills have really improved. Justice is hard nosed and talented. Very few girls have a true jump shot. She does! Harley Wilkerson missed last year but came back strong this year at guard. Tatum Arey is talented and a coaches daughter. She plays well at Jackson and is good scorer. Hope Brown is hard nosed ,strong ,and smart with a good basketball I Q. Madison Beekman has cat like quickness ,plays defense and will light it up if left alone. If needed off the bench Marissa Moore will lock down on defense and hit the tough shot.Emmi Nichols,Taylor Cluxton are strong and Scrappy and have seen varsity action this year. If the paint needs covered: 6' sophmore Natalee Workman and 6'1" Freshman Summer Bird fill the bill. Go lady Indians. One game at a time.
You have convinced me Hoopie, I'm taking the Lady Indians in this one.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:54 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:06 pm Lilly Gray with her length and quickness amazes me sometimes. That track speed and endurance shows when she hits the court. Her ball handling skills have really improved. Justice is hard nosed and talented. Very few girls have a true jump shot. She does! Harley Wilkerson missed last year but came back strong this year at guard. Tatum Arey is talented and a coaches daughter. She plays well at Jackson and is good scorer. Hope Brown is hard nosed ,strong ,and smart with a good basketball I Q. Madison Beekman has cat like quickness ,plays defense and will light it up if left alone. If needed off the bench Marissa Moore will lock down on defense and hit the tough shot.Emmi Nichols,Taylor Cluxton are strong and Scrappy and have seen varsity action this year. If the paint needs covered: 6' sophmore Natalee Workman and 6'1" Freshman Summer Bird fill the bill. Go lady Indians. One game at a time.
You have convinced me Hoopie, I'm taking the Lady Indians in this one.
haha! Not trying to convince anyone ,but thanks.Eastern Brown ,North Adams ,Miami Trace , and Manchester , Fairfield , Fayetteville have beat on these girls all year long. They are battle tested. Now they need to focus because every team from here on out is like minded.

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

Pick em game with slight edge to Peebles with little more experience.Now is the time to get Trimble they are still maturing as a team and look for them to come out of this District next two years with the potential to make a State championship appearance.....JMO

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Based on what you have posted here, I going to say Peebles will dominate all phases of this game. Sounds like they are unbeatable. Good luck to both teams.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

Sports24/7 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:40 am Pick em game with slight edge to Peebles with little more experience.Now is the time to get Trimble they are still maturing as a team and look for them to come out of this District next two years with the potential to make a State championship appearance.....JMO
I guess Howie will be moving over to the girls side next year. LOL Or maybe Carl Wolfe and Howie can team up and make a run! :D

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Bulldog84 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:44 am
Based on what you have posted here, I going to say Peebles will dominate all phases of this game. Sounds like they are unbeatable. Good luck to both teams.
Haha! The ladies won't take anyone lightly. They know how good the Trimble girls are. Should be a great game. Good luck and safe travels.

TheRealDeal
Waterboy

Post by TheRealDeal »

Trimble girls are really good when hitting on all cylinders. Honestly they didn’t play a good ballgame against New Boston, if any Peebles fans watched this game I’m sure they came away thinking they will beat Trimble handily. If Trimble shows up and competes look for a Tomcat victory and on to regionals

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Peebles trailed Waterford at the half, and only won by 10. Trimble beat Waterford by 12 and 8. I think it will be close. Depends if Trimble has anyone that Can slow Justice down. Not many have.

TheRealDeal
Waterboy

Post by TheRealDeal »

Paint Valley guarded her tough and she scored late in 4th and ended up with I think 18. With that said she’s a player and will get her points. Trimble post player could be a matchup problem if not doubled, if so they have a couple of fantastic shooters who were off with New Boston. Trimble’s point guard is really quick and can create. I agree that it should be a close game but Trimble needs to she up or they could get beat by 20 plus

TheRealDeal
Waterboy

Post by TheRealDeal »

Sow up!!

TheRealDeal
Waterboy

Post by TheRealDeal »

Show up!!!🤣

Hardwood player
Waterboy

Post by Hardwood player »

Peebles by a bunch.

TheRealDeal
Waterboy

Post by TheRealDeal »

That’s what Berne Union 24-1 #1 seed in Columbus district thought and Trimble beat them on their floor. Trimble all sophomores and 2 freshman are very capable and capable of growing pains so we’ll see. Berne Union in my opinion had a better starting 5 and more depth

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Go Tomcats

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

Peebles by 17

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

ty.stephens wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:13 am Peebles by 17
Give us something, you say Peebles by 17 but you give us no explanation. I have seen Trimble a couple of times but I haven’t seen Peebles. I was thinking about going to see this one but if it’s going to be lopsided, I’ll find another game.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

Bulldog84 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:46 am
Give us something, you say Peebles by 17 but you give us no explanation. I have seen Trimble a couple of times but I haven’t seen Peebles. I was thinking about going to see this one but if it’s going to be lopsided, I’ll find another game.
Just a prediction. Don't think Trimble will be able to keep up. It could be closer if Peebles gets in foul trouble.

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

ty.stephens wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:28 am
Bulldog84 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:46 am
Just a prediction. Don't think Trimble will be able to keep up. It could be closer if Peebles gets in foul trouble.
If Trimble dont do this or do that then they will lose by 17...😏😏...give me a break...Peebles may win but it wont be by 17

Return to “Girls Basketball”