please pray for valley's courtney merritt

valleyfan07
Varsity

please pray for valley's courtney merritt

Post by valleyfan07 »

Courtney Merritt was in a bad accident this morning in which she was hit by an oncoming car while pulled off the road. She has been life flighted to cabell huntington hospital. i am not sure of her injuries but know that she does have a severly broken ankle. Those who know her know that she is very athletic and is going to use her talents in college.

Not only is she an amazing athlete but an amazing person as well, those of us who know her, love her dearly. Please keep your prayers flowing for this amazing young lady!!

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

PRAYERS FROM JEEP LAND!!

4thquarter
Waterboy

Post by 4thquarter »

PRAYERS FROM A WESTERN INDIAN FAN!!!!!!

pikemaniac
Waterboy

Post by pikemaniac »

Endearing thoughts sent her way from Pike County. Courtney is a tremendous athlete, and we hope she has a speedy recovery.

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

Have had the pleasure of meeting Courtney and talking with her as well as watching her play and run track. Great kid and athlete. Thoughts and prayers to Courtney and her family from Waterford.

PeteRoseHOF
Riding the Bench

Post by PeteRoseHOF »

Prayers from a former Mohawk

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Thoughts and prayers from the Minford Lady Falcons!

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Thoughts and Prayers from the Redstreaks Family!

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

Prayers from the Lady Rebels of South Gallia

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

Prayers from Adams County. That's just terrible news. I just saw her play this week for the first time and was very impressed with her athleticism. I'm thinking of her family at this time as well.

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

I just heard a while ago that she is in surgery right now. I am thinking that the only injury (not that it is minor) was the ankle or foot. For her that has to be devestating but Thank God, it could have been far worse, keep her in your prayers.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

valleyfan07 wrote:I just heard a while ago that she is in surgery right now. I am thinking that the only injury (not that it is minor) was the ankle or foot. For her that has to be devestating but Thank God, it could have been far worse, keep her in your prayers.
Yes,it could have much worse! Hope she makes it though OK! How did this exactly happen?

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

There is a spot that in the mornings is very bright and it blinds you as you go thru it, she had stopped to clear her windshield better to see, one of her friends pulled over as well. Meantime, another student was coming up the road don't know if he was pulling off to check on her as well or what but he hit her car which in turn hit her throwing her over. It did some serious damage to her not sure if it was foot or ankle.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

valleyfan07 wrote:There is a spot that in the mornings is very bright and it blinds you as you go thru it, she had stopped to clear her windshield better to see, one of her friends pulled over as well. Meantime, another student was coming up the road don't know if he was pulling off to check on her as well or what but he hit her car which in turn hit her throwing her over. It did some serious damage to her not sure if it was foot or ankle.
That's a shame.....

valleyfan07
Varsity

Post by valleyfan07 »

again, it could have been much worse, i guess the car was totalled pretty bad. Thank God she believes in prayer, because the good lord was sure watching over her.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Prayers

Post by a_c_m »

Prayers from New Boston! Courtney is a fine young lady and an excellent athlete in all sports.

Minford Mike
Riding the Bench

Post by Minford Mike »

Get well soon Courtney! God Bless You! Prayers from Minford!

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Prayers go out to Courtney from this Jeep family.

She is such an awesome kid and we think the world of her. I know her faith in God will get her through this.

Snowman
Freshman Team

Post by Snowman »

Courtney is a tremendous individual...liked by all...
Speedy recovery...from all in Southern Ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Thoughts and prayers for Courtney and her family. A very wonderful young lady who deserves the very best. Get well soon!

Return to “Girls Basketball”