New coach for Lady Eagles ??????????????????

think about it
Freshman Team

New coach for Lady Eagles ??????????????????

Post by think about it »

I heard Easterns Lady Eagles coach wont be back next yr anyone have any idea who will be next yrs coach ?

Tyler_Durden
Freshman Team

Post by Tyler_Durden »

I'd say a few of the posters on this website seem to have plenty of advice for Eastern's coaches. Maybe they will apply.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

To early to worry about next year.

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

Why is he leaving? I was an assistant coach in that conference a few years back and I was just wondering.

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Nice guy just over his head needs to be asst. coach for a few yrs really needs to learn the game better lacking coaching skills .

the thinker
racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

How long has he been the head coach? I have been out of the conference for 2 years, may not be the coach I was thinking about.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Tyler_Durden wrote:I'd say a few of the posters on this website seem to have plenty of advice for Eastern's coaches. Maybe they will apply.

agreed

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

I belive that most of you dont know anything about this if you think he knows basketball i know you dont get real.

the thinker
gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

think about it wrote:I belive that most of you dont know anything about this if you think he knows basketball i know you dont get real.

why dont you coach then since you are so all knowing and cant type a period between statements i dont even know this coach and i didnt even watch the lady eagles play a game but i do know everyone has been bashing him like crazy and if they think hes so terrible maybe then they should coach instead of talk about it all day long he may be a terrible coach i honestly have no idea but theres no need to talk about it all day everyday especially with no periods or any punctuation whatsoever

wow, i think i put it into language you can read, think about it

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :idea:

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Why are you on this thread you do not watch the games and must not be and Eagle fan. Mind you own bussiness until you make it to the games you have nothing in it...............................

the thinker
think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Good luck lady Eagles can not be at the tourny. Hope you all the best !

the thinker
think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Is that ok ?

the thinker
gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Oh excuse me...I made it to a couple games this year. Still, you need to work on your punctuation...and if you can do better than the coach, put in your name. I'm just tired of people on here always bashing coaches. Not just you, but everyone. So what if he may not know much about basketball--AT LEAST he put in the time. Thats more than I can say for most. I dont know if more people put in for the job, and if they did then maybe they should have hired someone else...who knows. Meanwhile, give it a rest.

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

I want to say i was a little rude i am sorry.

the thinker
gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

And its possible I might've been a little far with the punctuation comments...I was just saying in general, its really easy to bash a coach. But definitely no hard feelings :)

Ah, i love a happy ending to a small SEOPS disagreement. hahahahhaa

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

No hard feelings.

the thinker
Steelcityfan
Waterboy

Post by Steelcityfan »

I know some recent (not this year or last) coaches from the Gallipolis area that would be good for the job. I know of one who from my understanding is still in the area that would be fantastic for this coaching job. He did an outstanding job at GA and if anyone in the area is in their right mind they would call him up and beg him to apply for the position. His track record is amazing and he is an outstanding motivator. Just a thought...if any of you know basketball in general you will know this person. He is amazing and would do your program a A++ job!

whatever
Waterboy

Post by whatever »

think about it- you say you cannot make it to very many games but you seem to know so much about the programs, how is that ?

Return to “Girls Basketball”