Minford Vs Wheelersburg round 3 on Feb 23

thenino
Freshman Team

Re: Minford Vs Wheelersburg round 3 on Feb 23

Post by thenino »

FalconFan wrote:Easy Burg Grad. Its really funny to see you get mad at everything I say. Don't just get mad at me. The Nino was complaint about the refs to and you didnt single him out. I think you just have some kind of vendetta with me.

Yes, but I also have not got on forums and shown my distaste for Wheelersburg, even if I am a Minford fan.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

thenino wrote:
FalconFan wrote:Easy Burg Grad. Its really funny to see you get mad at everything I say. Don't just get mad at me. The Nino was complaint about the refs to and you didnt single him out. I think you just have some kind of vendetta with me.

Yes, but I also have not got on forums and shown my distaste for Wheelersburg, even if I am a Minford fan.

I dont care. If I hate the Burg that's my right.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

FalconFan wrote:
thenino wrote:

I dont care. If I hate the Burg that's my right.

It is your right.. and i never said it wasn't. Just don't bring me into it when I haven't said anything negative towards either of you two.

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/ar ... s_burg.txt

Article in today's Portsmouth Daily Times.

...and nobody choked. Coaching staff did a great job preparing for this game & coached a great game. It was a hard fought game and a great defensive effort. A couple of mental mistakes toward the end may have been a factor. Nonetheless, kudos to the girls and coaching staff.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:BINGO!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

GIVE THAT MAN A KEWPIE DOLL!!!!

:-D :-D :-D

WOW...How old are you? Real mature....attacking a kid that prolly doesn't even have his drivers license yet, are you kidding me!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

If he's man enough to make the comments he makes, then he's man enough to get blasted for them.

If he wants to hate Wheelersburg then so be it, but if he's going to get on a PUBLIC forum and shout his hatred on every Burg thread on here then he can expect to get this kind of treatment.

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Jungle Cat- you have to be the biggest jerk alive...
How can you get of here and say that---after that game, and
how well the lady falcons played and was coached. Do you realize in a basketball
game that somebody has to lose!!! If burg would have lost, would there team or there
coach have choked... NO...the game was determined with only seconds to go..
that is not considered choking in any way... You say your a falcon fan, I
find that hard to believe with some of the harmful things you get on here and say.
Please do Minford a favor--- and cheer for another team, if this is the dedication
we get from you for our fine basketball program here at MINFORD.
That was one of the best games i've seen all year!!!
Great defensive effort, Minford was well prepared and it showed.
Both teams played hard and was well coached & the fans appreciate and applaud
all there effort! At least most of us do...

Minford Mike
Riding the Bench

Post by Minford Mike »

THE NEXT LEVEL:

Great Post. Jungle Cat doesn't have any guts to talk to coach so he does it the coward way via the internet. :roll: Thanks for the supportive posts all year TNL. Its nice to know that there are people out there that have a brain and some class. :-D
Good luck next year girls and Coach Conley!

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Thanks Minford Mike, I support Minford teams and there coaches 100 percent.
Looking forward to next season already!!!

bushmaster24
JV Team

Post by bushmaster24 »

yes refs do cost games,but so do turnovers,missed shots.until minford kids in all high school sports get it in there haeds to play to win and not to lose. and when they got thier foot on enemy neck and keep there until the job is complete.as burg teams do those last few minutes will always go with the team that believes they will win !! it is all about attitude!!! go falcons ;-)

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Congratulations Lady Pirates on the District championship. First one in quite awhile. Good luck in the Regional semi-finals.

Still not one Minford person has gotten on here and congratulated the Lady Pirates on the victory and you people talk about Burg being classless?????? Give me a freakin' break.

I guess that is to be expected seeing that you never gave them any credit in the other TWO WINS against the Lady Falcons.

Minford Mike
Riding the Bench

Post by Minford Mike »

Yabba:

Since your counting I did on the Minford Thread! We are not all Classless!

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Yabba, you need to read all the posts on here before you make a comment
like that... I'm from Minford and the first thing I said was Congrats to Burg!!!
and as I glanced back I see several others have as well. If you read, you will see
that we said that was a great ballgame, that includes both teams. What's wrong with your attitude.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

THE NEXT LEVEL wrote:Yabba, you need to read all the posts on here before you make a comment
like that... I'm from Minford and the first thing I said was Congrats to Burg!!!
and as I glanced back I see several others have as well. If you read, you will see
that we said that was a great ballgame, that includes both teams. What's wrong with your attitude.

I think Yabba just jumped to conclusion to quick. He needs to get that facts straight before he says things like that.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing too many seniors on the court late in the 4th quarter. Or at all in the 4th quarter actually. I can't inderstand why a coach would pull seniors that helped get what at one time was a 10 point lead, and then put them on the bench in crucial 4th quarter situations. Those are the times in a game when the seniors need to be out there, especially these seniors who had so much post-season experience. Did anyone else notice this, or was I just not seeing things right?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

THE NEXT LEVEL wrote:Yabba, you need to read all the posts on here before you make a comment

Your right. My apologies. I got caught up in reading some of the other stuff on here.

Congrats to Minford on a fine season. Nothing to be ashamed of in losing in a district championship game.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

IRONFALCON wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing too many seniors on the court late in the 4th quarter. Or at all in the 4th quarter actually. I can't inderstand why a coach would pull seniors that helped get what at one time was a 10 point lead, and then put them on the bench in crucial 4th quarter situations. Those are the times in a game when the seniors need to be out there, especially these seniors who had so much post-season experience. Did anyone else notice this, or was I just not seeing things right?

IRONFALCON: I couldnt have said it better myself. The seniors should have been in the game.

Return to “Girls Basketball”