JV Team

SOUTH WEBSTER 08/09?

Post by seohiofan »

any predictions of a repeat ?

favabeans
Varsity

Re: SOUTH WEBSTER 08/09?

Post by favabeans »

The Jeeps should still be right there in the thick of things again next year. The will continue with their in your face defense.

The league is still going to be strong and each team has to bring it every night.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

I have a strong feeling that our girls are going to work extremely hard in the off season to get back to where they made it this year. We need at least 1 more good ball handler, and one more good 3 point shooter and we will be just as good as this year. Taylor Queen has proven she can hit the 3 all season, so we really need her to work on it so she can be consistently dependable to knock some down when we need them. Cook's really our only good ball handler right now, so we need someone to step up at point guard majorly. Regardless, I think Coach Johnson and staff will find away to work things out, and the Lady Jeeps will remain a force in Southern Ohio for a few years down the road...

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

It is a little to early to tell how good they will be but, I think they will be very competitive next year.

SEO_BBALL001
Waterboy

Post by SEO_BBALL001 »

with the loss of cayton, it will be kayla cook and supporting cast memebers.
they do have a decent post girl but i cant remember her name...
but good luck to kayla and her teammate

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

I can see them Winning the SOCII again but i cant see them having a UNDEFEATED reg season like last, But it would be nice :lol:

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

as long as cook is there they always have a chance but its going to be alot tougher this season
especially oak hill with puckett moving in and a good freshman class to go along with adkins they are going to be tough
burg will be tough as usual
and depending on who minford gets as a coach
the league isnt going to be a cake walk
so my guess is south webster will be very competitve but as far as winning the league its way to early to tell

Return to “Girls Basketball”