Vinton County @ Wellston

2-Gun
Waterboy

Re: Vinton County @ Wellston

Post by 2-Gun »

hawkeyepierce wrote:2-Gun, actually Coach Kight was asked to apply for the Meigs girls' head coaching vacancy this past summer, he declined. He chose to fill the vacancy of Coach Jeff Miller, who took the girls' head coaching job at Unioto. I do not believe he regrets his decision.

Red Solo, yes. They play Gallia Academy Monday night at Alexander.

As for this other nonsense, please people let it go. It is growing tiresome and bordering on the absurd.
Dont have anything against Kight just sick of all the crap, its not Coach Dixon fault what they did to Kight or coach Ward or anybody he is a coach doing his job.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

2-Gun wrote:
hawkeyepierce wrote:2-Gun, actually Coach Kight was asked to apply for the Meigs girls' head coaching vacancy this past summer, he declined. He chose to fill the vacancy of Coach Jeff Miller, who took the girls' head coaching job at Unioto. I do not believe he regrets his decision.

As for this other nonsense, please people let it go. It is growing tiresome and bordering on the absurd.
Dont have anything against Kight just sick of all the crap, its not Coach Dixon fault what they did to Kight or coach Ward or anybody he is a coach doing his job.
Is there a like button? coach Dixon has done a fine job!

Kenny Bixx Jr.
Waterboy

Post by Kenny Bixx Jr. »

2-Gun wrote:

i dont no how many times i have to say i aint against the younguns on the team. and i cant do the job, i no that and i can say that. i never sed i could. but i dont pretend i can. but dixon cant either. i herd he went too the tourney pickin and didnt no his own record. he wins his league and his prise is to play marietta a 2 nd time, they only beat him by 40 the first time. at least ward won a sectional.

and it is dixons falt, for past 10 -12 years, he has done nothun but run his mouth bout every other coach behind there back to other parents to get them fire up. him and his buddys has bad mouth truax ward hale kight and i here he has bad mouth combs. remember he was the one passin around a petion at the bankqet tryin to get ward fire.

im thinkin of moving south, i here theres good jobs in texas, i got to get out of this freakin county, to much stupid and you or i cant fix it.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Kenny, wouldn't you consider yourself part of the problem?

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

GO LADY VIKES

Play smart and upset the Tigers.

Good luck Coach Dixon

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

marietta by 35

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

AT LEAST....

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Good luck VC against the Marietta Tigers. I think you will give them a good game.

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

my vikings will rock the court.... :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Girls Basketball”