Re: Oak Hill Lady Oaks vs. South Webster Lady Jeeps

Post by South Jeepster »

every one in the town is, just like OH is

Can See All
Riding the Bench

Post by Can See All »

seohiofan wrote:
South Jeepster wrote:I don't say much on here but 30 SW maybe, OH 85 I don't think so.
45-30 OH with out COOK!

without cook oak hill 85 south webster 30
with cook oak hill 85 south webster 40

HAHAHA ...Ahem*...I'm sorry but I just don't see all 8 of your 'scoring weapons' scoring at least 10 points each. As they all may have the capablity, I don't see them all doing it on one night. And to think that Webster is only 10 points better with Cook...ridiculous. I'd be ready to watch a close game if I were you... Their big girl, Sherman, has been playing awesome. She has a nicer touch around the rim than she did last year, and can even knock down the 15 footer. And then Kayla is just going to be Kayla...GOOD LUCK...

P.S. Jeeps by 10

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

Can See All wrote:
seohiofan wrote:
South Jeepster wrote:I don't say much on here but 30 SW maybe, OH 85 I don't think so.
45-30 OH with out COOK!

without cook oak hill 85 south webster 30
with cook oak hill 85 south webster 40

HAHAHA ...Ahem*...I'm sorry but I just don't see all 8 of your 'scoring weapons' scoring at least 10 points each. As they all may have the capablity, I don't see them all doing it on one night. And to think that Webster is only 10 points better with Cook...ridiculous. I'd be ready to watch a close game if I were you... Their big girl, Sherman, has been playing awesome. She has a nicer touch around the rim than she did last year, and can even knock down the 15 footer. And then Kayla is just going to be Kayla...GOOD LUCK...

P.S. Jeeps by 10

first of all im not from oak hill just like to watch them play
and as far as kayla goes she is a great player but its hard for great players to beat great teams
i also love to watch the jeeps just dont see them winning this is all

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

The LADY JEEPS are a great team, go watch them play

OakHillOaks
Freshman Team

Post by OakHillOaks »

Two years ago oak hill won by a pretty big margin.. i think webster had kayla and sherman being there two good players at the time too..

oak hill had Annah Ruff, Lacey Adkins, Jill Phillips, Kaylin Marshall, Karissa Adkins, Taylor Butler and Karla Moore.. a pretty good team

now this year oak hill has returning Taylor Butler, Karissa Adkins, Rebecca Puckett, Lakin Caudill, Taylor Hale, Breanna Butler, Mikie Strite & Kelsey Burton a pretty good team also

So who does Webster have this year coming back?

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Is this the Lady Oaks or the Lady Vikings? God I love recuriting!

The_Intimidator
Riding the Bench

Post by The_Intimidator »

Pol Pot wrote:Is this the Lady Oaks or the Lady Vikings? God I love recuriting!

Is that how they spell recruiting in Vinton County? If so, looks like they left for education purposes not just sports! :lol:

Can See All
Riding the Bench

Post by Can See All »

OakHillOaks wrote:Two years ago oak hill won by a pretty big margin.. i think webster had kayla and sherman being there two good players at the time too..

oak hill had Annah Ruff, Lacey Adkins, Jill Phillips, Kaylin Marshall, Karissa Adkins, Taylor Butler and Karla Moore.. a pretty good team

now this year oak hill has returning Taylor Butler, Karissa Adkins, Rebecca Puckett, Lakin Caudill, Taylor Hale, Breanna Butler, Mikie Strite & Kelsey Burton a pretty good team also

So who does Webster have this year coming back?

That was two years ago, both Cook and Sherman have gotten loads better. Especiall Sherman who finishes way better than she used to. She has developed some nice post moves, and her passing is awesome for a center. To the other guy, I think saying Oak Hill will blow us out by 45 points is a little ridiculous don't you think?

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

OakHillOaks wrote:
"Two years ago oak hill won by a pretty big margin.. i think webster had kayla and sherman being there two good players at the time too..

So who does Webster have this year coming back? "
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well I will tell u who the JEEPS have coming back:

Erin Sherman SR
Erin Moore SR
Kayla Cook JR
Taylor Queen JR
Hannah Montgomery JR
Natasha Blanton Jr
Kendra Clark Jr
Briana Rawlins JR

These are what WE have returning from last year an ( that has played since there Freshman year) THAT DID SEE minates in BOTH of the OAK HILL vs S. WEBSTER matchups. Plus SEEN time in BOTH DISTRICT GAMES & REGIONAL SEMI-FINAL GAME in the LAST 2 YEARS. So I guess that dont mean anything, Does IT?

The game will be a sluggfest, but I think ( an this is just my prediction ) Webster by 5 !!!!! GO JEEPS!!!

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

well maybe not 45 but it got you guys all fired up didnt it?
but i will stick by my prediction if im wrong im wrong but i really think its going to ugly pretty quick

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Funny post Intimidator! I too get tired of people harping on the transfer thing. It happens at every school and you just deal with it. Webster has had it hurt and help them. You work with who you have to make them better and play the game.

As for the Webster/Oaks game, I'm not making any predictions. I know both teams will leave it all on the floor.

morrissette#18
Riding the Bench

Post by morrissette#18 »

I think SW will win by 4 to 8 points. And kayla isn't the only one on defense either. The whole team plays well enough to shut down the best offensive teams.

Mr_player
Freshman Team

Post by Mr_player »

i think this wil be a close game, but SW will come out with a win

sportsfan9572
Freshman Team

Post by sportsfan9572 »

both teams are good but I think Oakhill will take this one by at least 25

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

The Indecent One wrote:do u think what happen to wellston that makes doug hale nervous

uhhhh, probably not. Oak Hill has already been investigated. All of their transfers did it by the book. If their was something to hide, do you think that Doug would have been as forthcoming as he was with the OHSAA when Shantelle Rathburn try to come back to Oak Hill. Don't you think that if he was into all of this recruiting and breaking the rules that Shantelle would have been playing as soon as she moved back to Oak Hill. Instead he did it the right way to find out if she was even eligible.

hilljack
Freshman Team

Post by hilljack »

Lady Oaks!! By as many as they want! :-D

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

I think if SW could get all the girls on the floor the same night they can win this one, they were without two starters at Minford and it showed

hilljack
Freshman Team

Post by hilljack »

Minford was without a starter or two also. The Oaks bench is way too deep for the jeeps!

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

what ever :lol:

Return to “Girls Basketball”