Oak Hill vs. Fairland

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Re: Oak Hill vs. Fairland

Post by ohst#1 »

dreamweaver wrote:Good Luck Oak Hill! Way more disciplined and experienced team than Fairland. It might be close but with Hale, Caudill, and Butler they will not make the same mistake twice.
LOL....GOODLUCK TO U GUYS.... :lol:

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

I think it will be a different game then the first meeting. Also if I remember I don't think lakin played in the first game. I know one player doesn't make a difference but lakin has to be one of our best defensive players. go lady oaks.

LadyDragon81
Waterboy

Post by LadyDragon81 »

really oaks fans...quit bashing the players and blaming the refs--we soundly beat you the first game--i believe this game will be closer but keep on talking about our players...it only fires them up!!! i believe lady dragons by 5 or less

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

GLO wrote:
ohst#1 wrote:
dream_crusher80 wrote:I think this will be one of the best games of the year. The Oak Hill full court press will wear the Lady Dragons down and the Caudill kid will make Stapleton earn her points. If Stapleton gets in foul trouble early it could be a blow out. I will say Oak Hill by 3.
i agree it will b a good game, we passed through the press just fine the first time we played oakhill,and as i have stated before stapleton has played against caudill before i dont remember stapleton having any probs. fairland by 14-again:)
I was at both games last year and this year, quite frankly I don't remember Stapleton even playing at St. Joe(she had no impact in that game) Caudill guarded Sang, their best player at that time! Caudill, again IMO is twice the player of Stapleton (speed, quickness, athleticism, knowledge of game, strength, focus) I am not taking anything from Stapleton, she had her way with the Lady Oaks at Chespeake!

Oak Hill had their worst game of the season vs Fairland at Chespeake, Fairland had one of their best game of their season! (refs didn't help the Lady Oaks out that day either!) I do believe this will be a battle, but I think the Lady Oaks are ready! GO LADY OAKS!!!!

Praying for a good, injury free game! Lady Oaks by 9!
stapleton was on a bigger heavier set girl for oakhill who didnt do anything in the paint why??? cause stapleton, also caudill was blocked everytime she went into the paint during that game-lol ive got some great pics from that game that back up EVERYTHING i just said :lol: if you would like to see them friend request me on facebk-u can see them for yourself:)but u r right on the offensive end of the ball stjoe didnt use her-hense the reason shes not there anymore, she was only a def player for them.
Last edited by ohst#1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rabidfan
Waterboy

Post by rabidfan »

"it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". Have a little couth people. It must be a Lawrence County thing is all i can figure. I'm interested to see when they do lose if the throwing of the rest of the team under the bus is subtle or all out.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

rabidfan wrote:"it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". Have a little couth people. It must be a Lawrence County thing is all i can figure. I'm interested to see when they do lose if the throwing of the rest of the team under the bus is subtle or all out.
wow....really???? u r calling me a fool and basicly everyone who lives in lawrence county a fool??? u dont even know everyone in lawrence county-U R THE FOOL. and im interested in seeing if oakhill looses what their excuse will be this time......if we loose our girls will still have had a FANTASTIC SEASON that they can be very proud of, if u win u will probably play columbus afrencintric and wow good luck w/that....why? not only is their guard play great but they have an inside threat,and thats oakhills weakness.

rabidfan
Waterboy

Post by rabidfan »

No, i was in no way calling everyone in Lawrence County a fool. Nice try tho, let's save the drama for the kids. There was another Lawrence county parent that couldn't just be pround of her kid, but sat on a message board telling the world how much better her kid was than everyone else. Be proud of your daughter, Shes a fantastic ball player. It's sad that it's constantly done on every thread that's started. I will be terminating my account as of today. This site has strayed off so far from what it was intended to be. It's gets sickening after a while. Let the kids play and the parents watch and shut up.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

rabidfan wrote:No, i was in no way calling everyone in Lawrence County a fool. Nice try tho, let's save the drama for the kids. There was another Lawrence county parent that couldn't just be pround of her kid, but sat on a message board telling the world how much better her kid was than everyone else. Be proud of your daughter, Shes a fantastic ball player. It's sad that it's constantly done on every thread that's started. I will be terminating my account as of today. This site has strayed off so far from what it was intended to be. It's gets sickening after a while. Let the kids play and the parents watch and shut up.
no sir hold on u said it must be a lawrence county thing??? right-just quoting u. and in no way do i think my daughter is better than every other player-she has weaknesses just like any other player. but when people make comments about her especially ones that arent true then i say something-u terminating your account is all your desicion and this forum is based on opinions but when someone makes a bold statement about a player they should know what they r talking about. and maybe your right that i need to lay off and not take these people so seriously cause in actuality they have have no relevance in mine or my daughters life. i dont hold any ill will against oakhill or any other team. i wish both teams the best.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Both of these teams are very good. You don't get this far if you aren't a good team. Having said that I give Oak Hill the advantage in this game. They are a more balanced team and they have a lot of tournament experience. Having lost the first game against Fairland may also prove to be an advantage as Oak Hill will be looking for redemption and their coach has had a lot of time to think about how to deal with Fairlands size advantage in the post.

KNOLLWOOD
Waterboy

Post by KNOLLWOOD »

stapleton was on a bigger heavier set girl for oakhill who didnt do anything in the paint why??? cause stapleton, also caudill was blocked everytime she went into the paint during that game-lol ive got some great pics from that game that back up EVERYTHING i just said :lol: if you would like to see them friend request me on facebk-u can see them for yourself:)but u r right on the offensive end of the ball stjoe didnt use her-hense the reason shes not there anymore, she was only a def player for them.[/quote
]

ohst#1 / I am trying to figure out why you have made it a point to come on here and trash Caudill. She doesn't need you to comment on her playing skills because you couldn't fit all of her basketball awards in a tractor trailer! To top that off, she is a 4.0 student and has been homecoming attendent for 3 years in a row. If you would get to know her, she is an even better person then she is a ballplayer and that is saying a lot. You know why you don't see her parents posting on this site? Because they don't need to.. they let her "play" speak for itself! I can't hlep but think it must be pretty embarrassing for Terra to have her mom bragging her up on preps and not an avid fan who thinks she is worthy of praise for her play.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

listen im not trashing her, and if thats what u call trashing her then theres alot of people getting on her trashing stapleton-why dont u say anything about that? im sure caudill is a terrific young lady as is all the girls on oakhills team or they wouldnt be playing for coach hale-he runs a great program. i just hate to see people miss informed and ive only posted what ive personally seen myself. so i havent lied or exagerated anything on here. and no stapleton isnt embarrassed by me at all because she knows i always have her back,and im not bragging i dont need to brag stapletons play also speaks for itself.

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Ohst#1, you look like the fool not being able to properly put a sentence together! I've seen better grammar in chicken coop ink scratch! By the way, anytime you use "I," it should always be capitalized.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Downtown wrote:Ohst#1, you look like the fool not being able to properly put a sentence together! I've seen better grammar in chicken coop ink scratch! By the way, anytime you use "I," it should always be capitalized.
u can take your grammar lesson and stick it where the sun DONT shine :lol:

todmc
Waterboy

Post by todmc »

the way these post read there is only 1 player on each team.I don't know much about oak hill , but fairland has a whole team and will be great for the next 4 years and then some

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

todmc wrote:the way these post read there is only 1 player on each team.I don't know much about oak hill , but fairland has a whole team and will be great for the next 4 years and then some
yes u r right-fairland has an exceptional group of young ladies right now and we r very proud of the young ladies coming up and their accomplishments all the way down to the buddy league. alot of the success has to do with the parents first off then the coaches who dedicate their time to coaching these young ladies. coach buchanan has a great basketball program started and i think it will be very good for yrs to come:)

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

I'm like you, I don't know much about Fairland, but I know a lot about my Lady Oaks. Neither team would have 20+ wins with one kid. But contrary to popular belief on this message board, one player, one missing player that is, can change the dynamics and flow of our game. Say what they want, deny it, whatever, Caudill will make a difference. Whether we win or lose, we'll play hard an that's all I will ever care about. We could never win a game, and I'd still never miss one. Let the haters hate. The difference is it's the kids out there busting their butts everyday, not us. I just pray as I always do that none of the kids get hurt playing the game for us fans. That should be what matters, not stats for parents and fans to brag about on a message board. I'll see ya all up in A-town tomorrow. And yes there's nothing like loyal fans. Thankfully the kids think that way because they sure do sacrifice a lot for us! Go Lady Oaks!

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:I'm like you, I don't know much about Fairland, but I know a lot about my Lady Oaks. Neither team would have 20+ wins with one kid. But contrary to popular belief on this message board, one player, one missing player that is, can change the dynamics and flow of our game. Say what they want, deny it, whatever, Caudill will make a difference. Whether we win or lose, we'll play hard an that's all I will ever care about. We could never win a game, and I'd still never miss one. Let the haters hate. The difference is it's the kids out there busting their butts everyday, not us. I just pray as I always do that none of the kids get hurt playing the game for us fans. That should be what matters, not stats for parents and fans to brag about on a message board. I'll see ya all up in A-town tomorrow. And yes there's nothing like loyal fans. Thankfully the kids think that way because they sure do sacrifice a lot for us! Go Lady Oaks!
very nicely said-u r right

thill2010
JV Team

Post by thill2010 »

Can Someone from Oak Hill get me a ticket to tomorrow night's game

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

todmc wrote:I don't know much about oak hill , but fairland has a whole team and will be great for the next 4 years and then some
Yeah, I don't think Oak Hill has done very much for the last 20 years. lol, I love how a team has a great year and then fans that have never followed girls basketball in the area start following them.

You are correct though Fairland will be good for the next couple of years.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Leaving Minford wrote:
todmc wrote:I don't know much about oak hill , but fairland has a whole team and will be great for the next 4 years and then some
Yeah, I don't think Oak Hill has done very much for the last 20 years. lol, I love how a team has a great year and then fans that have never followed girls basketball in the area start following them.

You are correct though Fairland will be good for the next couple of years.
yes, coach hale has ran a great program for oakhill- but as far as fairland goes-u have to start somewhere....right? u r incorrect about the next couple of yrs it will b the next several yrs:)

Return to “Girls Basketball”