Girls: Ironton @ Chillicothe 12/20

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Girls: Ironton @ Chillicothe 12/20

Post by Black Panther »

Got to give a shout out to the Lady Cavs JV team as well.They won their first game tonight! Forgot the score though... Those girls work hard and have lost a lot of games.So this was a very deserving and well earned victory.Hopefully they can gain some confidence from it.

PunkyBrucester
Waterboy

Post by PunkyBrucester »

Good win for one of my top teams on this site, over another good team!

sjmcg
Waterboy

Post by sjmcg »

It was a good game to watch. I was there to root on the Tigers but we fell short. I would like someone from Chillicothe to check something out though. Towards the end of the game there was about 8 little girls that stood in the top section right behind our fans sections. These girls were probably about 8-12 yrs old. They were screaming at our fans. One elderly man got so upset he got up and left early. Their language was horrible!!! They even were spitting down on our fans. I was shocked that these little girls were acting like this. If they act like this at 8 yrs old then imagine what they are going to be like when they are teenagers. Anyways, just would like someone from Chili to keep an eye out for them and make sure they don't treat anyone else like that. I understand student sections get rowdy but to spit on people is uncalled for.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

This is the first I have ever heard of this...Chillicothe normally has classy, loyal, and respectful fans.

sjmcg
Waterboy

Post by sjmcg »

I was surprised by it also. I've been to game there several years now and this is the first time I've experienced something like this. These girls were such cute things until they opened their mouths!! I was shocked at what was coming out of them and then to spit on the elderly man. I will tell you I looked for them on the way out hoping to run into one of them with their parents but never did see them. I just wanted someone from Chillicothe to be aware of what is going on so that it won't happen again.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

sjmcg wrote:I was surprised by it also. I've been to game there several years now and this is the first time I've experienced something like this. These girls were such cute things until they opened their mouths!! I was shocked at what was coming out of them and then to spit on the elderly man. I will tell you I looked for them on the way out hoping to run into one of them with their parents but never did see them. I just wanted someone from Chillicothe to be aware of what is going on so that it won't happen again.

Bench side upper deck?

sjmcg
Waterboy

Post by sjmcg »

Yes.

Return to “Girls Basketball”