Chillicothe @ Ironton 1/21

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Chillicothe @ Ironton 1/21

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Lady Cavs come to Ironton in a key SEOAL South matchup with both teams having 1 loss in League play.

GO TIGERS...........

Slim Jim
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe @ Ironton 1/21

Post by Slim Jim »

LETS GO LADY CAVS :!: LETS KICK SOME FIGHTING TIGER BOOTY :!:

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

She is'nt a true point guard either.It's Hughes, not HUHES.You sure talk alot of smack for at team that has yet to beat Chillicothe since Ms.Hughes has been there.What is it now? 5-0 ? I'll show a little class and wish you guys luck!
Last edited by Black Panther on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

KICK SOME TIGER BOOTY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Coach Hughes plays who she feels will give the TEAM the best chance to win on a given night.Sorry she didn't consult you before doing so... :roll:

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

Black Panther wrote:She is'nt a true point guard either.It's Hughes, not HUHES.You sure talk alot of smack for at team that has yet to beat Chillicothe since Ms.Hughes has been there.What is it now? 5-0 ? I'll show a little class and wish you guys luck!

We did lose the first one BP...None the less it's 4-1 and hopefully we can make it 5-1.....

ocho-cinco
Waterboy

Post by ocho-cinco »

Who has done better in the tournament?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Thats a hard question to answer really...Chillicothe plays in the toughest district....I mean sectional tournament in the state in my opinion. Ironton has fared "ok" since Amy left but nothing spectacular.But Regional finals and a state final four is a hard act to follow..

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

I guess you would have to give the nod to Ironton only because they have made the districts.But,if Ironton were in that BRUTAL Adena hybrid sectional/district they may have gone home with a quick exit as so many other very good teams have.You got to remember only four teams in D2 advance to the district in this region.
Last edited by Slim Jim on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Captain Cavalier wrote:
Black Panther wrote:She is'nt a true point guard either.It's Hughes, not HUHES.You sure talk alot of smack for at team that has yet to beat Chillicothe since Ms.Hughes has been there.What is it now? 5-0 ? I'll show a little class and wish you guys luck!

We did lose the first one BP...None the less it's 4-1 and hopefully we can make it 5-1.....

I stand corrected...

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Game day, lets go Tigers beat the Lady Cavs.

GO TIGERS.........

CHS Fan
Waterboy

Post by CHS Fan »

I don't see the tigers winning by 25. However, if the coach doesn't play this one carefully, they could certainly come out on top. Here's to hoping that she plays to win and lets go of whatever grudge she's carrying around.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Didn't we win last time?? Yeah, Jasmine is out...But there was point in that game we were blowing Ironton out....Good to see stanley is putting his wvu education to good use... :lol:

WIROJason
Waterboy

Post by WIROJason »

Don't forget...the game is on AM 1230 WIRO and online at http://www.800wvhu.com

Is caglewis providing updates tonight? :-D

Chilli Master
Waterboy

Post by Chilli Master »

Black Panther wrote:Didn't we win last time?? Yeah, Jasmine is out...But there was point in that game we were blowing Ironton out....Good to see stanley is putting his wvu education to good use... :lol:

Go cavs kick some tiger booty!!!!!
we should not talk about anybody's lack of education on this site.
The University of Pittsburgh is a highly estemed university, we should not judge the school
for some of their graduates.

Chilli Master
Waterboy

Post by Chilli Master »

CHS Fan wrote:I don't see the tigers winning by 25. However, if the coach doesn't play this one carefully, they could certainly come out on top. Here's to hoping that she plays to win and lets go of whatever grudge she's carrying around.

i agree with you. It's good to know that i am not the only one who thinks the coach has some type of grudge. Especiially with some of the senior girls who should be getting more playing time.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Yes, I do intend to do updates. Right now, at 7:15, the Dave Ramsey show is still on WIRO.
FINAL SCORE: CHILLICOTHE 29 - IRONTON 28
JV GAME SCORE: IRONTON 25 - CHILLICOTHE 18

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Congrats to Coach Hughes and Lady Cavs on another victory!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:The Lady Cavs come to Ironton in a key SEOAL South matchup with both teams having 1 loss in League play.

GO TIGERS...........

But the Lady Cavs have zero losses in division play which is more important at this point....Good game tonight...It could have gone either way...A win is a win and we'll take it...

CHS Fan
Waterboy

Post by CHS Fan »

Sorry I missed this one! Glad to hear that the ladies pulled it off. Apparently, Brittany Strawser was on fire in the first half and when the game was on the line Coach realized she needed her experienced senior on the bench to get the ball down the floor. It's very interesting to see who she calls on when the game means this much.

Return to “Girls Basketball”