Waterford @ Marietta 1/26

Kerinon
Freshman Team

Re: Waterford @ Marietta 1/26

Post by Kerinon »

Brittani Brown was in. Maybe you didn't recognize her straight "do", rather than her usual curls!

Great game ladies. PROUD to be a fan!!

ssbball
Freshman Team

Post by ssbball »

Wow! I apoligize toWaterford. Good win. You are playing great. I have saw you both play a couple of times and thought it would be a close one. You are coming together and hitting stride and the right time. Keep it going right into the tourney and represent the TVC strong. Good job and good luck the rest of the way.

TigerPaw22
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerPaw22 »

Marietta fans have no reason to holler about the officiating cause Waterford could holler just as loud and since they had a bigger crowd, they did at times, rightfully so IMO.

First time I have seen the Cats play, this year. They are well coached and do what they have been coached to do. They run an offense that is unselfish and involves all five players, something that seemed to be lacking in the Tigers play. They play good man to man "D" and help out well.

I don't understand why Marietta doesn't set some picks and screens to free up the Ross girl. Then again, maybe I do.

Best shooter on floor Le. Ross.

Best player on the floor S. King

Best guard on the floor J. Drayer

Best "TEAM" on the floor Waterford

Enjoyed watching you play together! And great fan support!
Last edited by TigerPaw22 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

H. Drayer graduated in 2006. I think you mean J. Drayer. I know...there are a lot of Drayer's to keep track of. LOL

Kim Barker had a HUGE game for the cats. Keep it up ladies!

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

My prediction of Waterford winning by 10-15 points wasn't far off as Waterford won 68-49. Nice win for the Lady Cats. Congrats!

Return to “Girls Basketball”