Chillicothe 49, Portsmouth 31 FINAL

Black Panther
SEO

Chillicothe 49, Portsmouth 31 FINAL

Post by Black Panther »

I've been told there will only be 2 quarters of jv tonight.

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Chillicothe 49, Portsmouth 31 FINAL

Post by Black Panther »

Hannah Day lead the way again with 12 big points.The Lady Cavs worked on alot of fundamentals during this game and subbed in and out in groups alot more than they usually would.It was a good game to do this as well.Got to get tuned up for tournament time...

CHS Fan
Waterboy

Post by CHS Fan »

Wow, tuned up is right. The ladies should have these fundamentals down by now. It amazes me that some players who have been on the floor all year, still don't know where they should be! I hope the girls kick it in before tournaments or it will be a very short run.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Maybe fundamentals was the wrong word.It just looked to me as if they were working on some plays much like they would during a practice instead of a game.Dont kid yourself the Lady Cavs could have named their score in this game.No need to get anyone hurt in this type of game either.We need our bullets for the DOC game, Logan Elm and beyond...

barman
Riding the Bench

Post by barman »

Having seen Logan Elm play several times this year, CHS will need to be ready on night 1 of the tournaments or it will be a very short run indeed. Logan Elm is not big, but they pressure and run the floor pretty well. Good luck to the Lady Cavs !

Return to “Girls Basketball”