South Webster & Reedsville Eastern 3/3

favabeans
Varsity

Re: South Webster & Reedsville Eastern 3/3

Post by favabeans »

BTW, did Webster bring a pep bus last night? If we did, I didn't see any evidence of it. Kids were scattered all over the place and no one seemed to want to cheer. Hopefully that will be different next week.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Hope so cause WATERFORD will dang sure brings one. Probably the BEST fan support that i have seen since the Webster boys won STATE, So this is a challenge to ALL the JEEP FANS COME TO PICKERINGTON an root YOUR LADY JEEPS ON TO VICTORY!!!!!!! Cause this will be a BATTLE!!!

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

It will be a blowout..Waterford BIG

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Thats ur oppinion, but I will have to disagree.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Great job by my lady jeeps!!! Cook was not of this earth during most of the game lastnight, I believe the announcer said "Cook from Saturn" after she hit one of her 3's!! Great job!! I was so glad to see Messer step and have what I believe was one of her best games of the season..fantastic!! I'm very proud of all of you!!

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Have to agree with sendem that was a really quiet game.I thought the girls from Eastern were a little intimidated by the CONVO at first.The Cook girl is a player that,s for sure.Fine year for the girls in GREEN.Good luck to both the Jeeps and Wildcats the rest of the way.

go48
Riding the Bench

Post by go48 »

Congrats to SW from Fairfield. As we played SW in the sectionals when Cook was a freshman we thought this kid is good, and she has just gotten better every year. Awesome player to watch, one of a kind for this area. Good luck Jeeps keep your dream alive!

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

bbjunky81 wrote:Great job by my lady jeeps!!! Cook was not of this earth during most of the game lastnight, I believe the announcer said "Cook from Saturn" after she hit one of her 3's!! Great job!! I was so glad to see Messer step and have what I believe was one of her best games of the season..fantastic!! I'm very proud of all of you!!

I think that was Cook's only trey of the game when he said: "Cook from the 3rd ring of Saturn"! Yes, Messer and the other perimeter trey shooters really hurt Eastern by knocking down those treys which started the game winning run in the 1st quarter. Cook then got in to intermediate distance to make several in the early part of the 2nd qtr to extend the run that gave them the lead that they nursed for the rest of the game to win.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Websters cheer squad was there, didn't you hear us SENDEM?

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

NOPE not really need to be LOUDER!! An even though u an a few others have done a REALLY GREaT job this yr u need to round up ALOT MORE of ur peeps an get there HINDENDS to the game on thursday, think u can get that done????

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

I try... I try...

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Well GGGGGGIIIIIIIIITTTTT"""""RRRR DONE!!!!

iamupononewheel
Waterboy

Post by iamupononewheel »

Congratulations to both teams. I just have to say i am very surprised that more hasn't been said about Turley in this game! 28 points, 75% from field, and 4 for 4 from 3 point land? That's the way to end your high school career K.C! She is a remarkable player in her sporting career, and loved by everyone that has had the pleasure to meet her! I know I have much respect for her, and I just wanted everyone to know how she done in the game!

:aaaaa41

Chained Eagle
Riding the Bench

Post by Chained Eagle »

Well played game by both teams. Congratulations to the Lady Eagles on their season.
Good luck to South Webster in the regional next week.

Return to “Girls Basketball”