Vinton county lady Vikings 19-20

Bulldog84
All Conference

Re: Vinton county lady Vikings 19-20

Post by Bulldog84 »

VikingPride wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:07 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:10 pm
Bulldog84 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:04 pm

I have watched Meigs and I honestly can’t believe you are on here bragging about that. Heck Meigs barely has on kid that can even dribble. VC should have handled them.
Meigs had a girl that played with Cleland, Bartrum and co...she started for them and could really play....but that was 6th grade. She would be a sophomore. She not play or transfer?
You are speaking of Taylor Bartrum, Mike Bartrum's daughter. She is currently an 8th grader, and transfered schools to Philidelphia where her father is a TE's coach for the Philidelphia Eagles.
If she played with Cleland I bet you are thinking of Mallory Holly. I believe that is her name she is a sophomore and she can ball.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Vinton county lady Vikings 19-20

Post by Ironman92 »

Bulldog84 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:36 pm
VikingPride wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:07 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:10 pm

Meigs had a girl that played with Cleland, Bartrum and co...she started for them and could really play....but that was 6th grade. She would be a sophomore. She not play or transfer?
You are speaking of Taylor Bartrum, Mike Bartrum's daughter. She is currently an 8th grader, and transfered schools to Philidelphia where her father is a TE's coach for the Philidelphia Eagles.
If she played with Cleland I bet you are thinking of Mallory Holly. I believe that is her name she is a sophomore and she can ball.
Yep...we scrimmaged them in 6th grade. Meigs has their 4 stars and their 5th starter was a girl who could shoot and a nice player....was not a 4th grade girl lol

Return to “Girls Basketball”