Eastern Eagles what do you think of the new coach ?????

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

What happened to all the great Jr.Hi. teams we had?

It seems that when the girls get in High School they hit a brick wall. :?

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

They hit a brick wall made of boys(and maybe a little bit of laziness added in). Basketball is a very time consuming sport and seems that they are not willing to give up that time.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Boy, you know, I am not so sure that people are going to accept this type of rationalization to excuse the mediocrity of their program. If they do accept these type of excuses, then be prepared to take your lumps.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Not making excuses for the program, just stating facts as to why numbers are so low in the program. The girls that do play put a lot of time and effort into the program. So what, they are not doing as well this year as they have in the past, but we will call it a "rebuilding year" and everyone goes through that at some point and time.

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Just saying what i see and its not just me if your not watching the games i say you really dont know whats happening. Congats to Ladies nice win at Wahama.

the thinker
Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

This is the same situation at every other school, it is just much more of a problem in schools with small enrollments like Eastern.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....

Return to “Girls Basketball”