Freshman Team

Re: Warren Lady Warriors: 09-10 Season

Post by gobrowns »

Anybody know anything about Jackson?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I watched Jackson against Logan and thought they were a very good team and could have beaten Logan.

It also looks like Jackson is a very young team. When they played at Logan they had 5 freshmen in the JV game most of the time and 2 or 3 played in the varsity game.

The area will be hearing about this team over the next few years.

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Warren wins the reserve game 59-21 and the varsity game 49-45.

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue »

All warrior fans come out and cheer on your lady warriors as they face Athens @ home on monday Dec. 28th.

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Lady Warriors beat Athens 48-33
No reserve game

Next up is Chillicothe at home on Wed

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue »

Actually it was 48-35 but who cares. Great job going back to the press in the 3rd to get the victory.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Looks like the lady bulldogs are really struggling.

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue »

Lets cheer on our Lady Warriors Wed. night at home versus Chillicothe.

warriiorfan
Freshman Team

Post by warriiorfan »

Lady Warriors lose...
For some reason I remember... 3:02 left in the 4th, coming out of a time-out, down 2. Out of bounds under play results in a turnover, as do the next 3 straight possessions, quickly a 9 point deficit! Lady Warriors forced to foul... game over. Careless turnovers throughout the game! Chilli did not pressure at all, nevertheless, Warren easily had 20+ give-aways! This is a re-occurring theme...

Chilli has a nice team. Nothing flashy... a solid, steady, scoring leader (32) and a few nice role players... They seemed to have their roles and responsibilities down and when they stepped out of line...even 32, they were substituted for and informed that it wasn't acceptable. Nice road win Chilli!

You were right there Lady Warriors, keep working!

whs78
Waterboy

Post by whs78 »

J.V coach plays to win!!!!!!!!!!!!! varsity coach is playing to the parents. Need to switch positions . Thought the coach is hired to win games. A few girls were in the game all 4 quarters and did nothing, the ones that make it happen are taken out after it happens. Man up coach and quit loosing and play the best girls.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

You guys just keep amazing me, not once has Warren lost a game that it wasn't the coaches fault. Always, the coach! Poor decisions, strategy, teaching. Never, so and so didn't play well, poor shooting, other team just better than us tonight.

Webster's Dictionary: Helicopter parent = Warren parents!

blueballer
Waterboy

Post by blueballer »

Just from what I see, either the girls don't like to play defense or they haven't been taught how. Seeing from the looks of things, Belpre is struggling to over come the same problem, what is the common factor?? Werry!!
Good luck Lady Warriors and play the way you know how.

TigerPaw22
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerPaw22 »

Coach Denton is the czar of SEOAL jv coaches. Anyone with a jv score from the Warriordome?

blueonefan
Waterboy

Post by blueonefan »

whs78 amen to that.........wherry is all about whos who. money talks :lol:

gobrowns
Freshman Team

Post by gobrowns »

Money Talks???? What the heck are you talking about? Or WHO are you talking abut? Chilly was a good team....both teams suffered from turnovers. Chilly did press WHS in the beginning and after an initial timeout the Lady Warriors beat the press. Chilly was smart enough not to use it again. Defense is all about effort. Some work at it and some don't. Warren hung in until the end and a few shots did not fall. Chilly was great from the foul line to end the game.

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

I saw Warren at Athens. I'm not impressed with their JV coach. All he wanted to do was make a show and draw attention to himself. Looks like the Varsity coach will play who he wants and not who the parents want. I've heard how good this dolack(spelling?) was suppose to be. I'm not impressed. Wouldn't start on most TVC Ohio teams. I do know they beat my struggling Bulldogs and good luck to the Lady Warriors down the road.

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue »

Yeah Warren lost last night but to say it was because of coaching is insane. If i remember correctly the coaches subbed out several players to find the right mixture and the ladies responded with a nice come back that fell just short at the end. Hey there were several girls with off nights, but they must keep plugging away because as in an sport your not always going to be at your best every time you go out to play. Ladies now work hard on your fundamentals and get ready for a good Fort Frye team Monday in Beverly. Lets go Warriors!!!!!!

Late 70s Logan grad
Freshman Team

Post by Late 70s Logan grad »

Does anyone have the JV score for the Warren-Chillicothe game or at least who won? Thanks!

jcbigblue
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue »

Warren JV's by about 50 or 55

luvitballer
Waterboy

Post by luvitballer »

Players should have to earn their spots and I'm not sure that is happening. From what I have seen there are kids coming off the bench that are better then some of the starters!

Return to “Girls Basketball”