TRIMBLE Lady Cats vs. N. Adams Devils

boomer633
Varsity

Re: TRIMBLE Lady Cats vs. N. Adams Devils

Post by boomer633 »

Congratulations to the Lady Devils and coaches on a hard fought win. Trimble came to play and the game was tight all the way. The 10 point margin at the end was the largest of the game for either team. Trimble had 3 players foul out and I think the NA press wore them down in the 2nd half. NA struggled from the free throw line but did some damage on offensive rebounds and put backs. Karli Beasley didn't have her usual offensive game, Trimble defense had a lot to do with it, but rebounded well and still wound up with 14 for the night. Emily Fite had several offensive rebounds and played a very good game. Trimble played tough throughout and never let the game get away from them as they were within striking distance through out. Hats off to the Trimble players and coaches on a fine effort.
Finally this was another amazing turn out from the North Adams community to support this team. I'm sure it means a lot to the players to be able to look up and see all those people cheering them on.

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

AMAZING support doesn't even touch the surface of the showing of North Adams fans today!! You guys are the absolute best. The energy and noise in the building was flowing from the NA side of the court. We love you guys!!! Keep up the GREAT support as we head to the Convo for the first time ever as a Girls' program!!

On a side note, I thought that the show of class that you guys showed toward Trimble's players at the end of the game today was awesome. Way to show everyone what I and the rest of coaches think that you guys are some of the classiest fans ever!!! Trimble's coaching staff was thankful to the NA fans for their support at the end of the game! Way to go fans!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

^^^^^^^This is refreshing. We so often only hear about negative things involving the contests, so it is really nice to read something positive. Congrats to North Adams on their win, and to Trimble on their effort today.

Look forward to seeing the Lady Tomcats at Sturt for the final league make up game!

buddyholly
Freshman Team

Post by buddyholly »

Lady Cats and Coaches great effort against a very tough team today!! You did the TVC proud!!

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

Great job Lady Devils. Great effort by Trimble they just would not quit.
Good job by our fans Green Devil Nation is alive and well.

Return to “Girls Basketball”