JJ Huddle Div III Rankings

BASKET_WEAVER8675309
Waterboy

Re: JJ Huddle Div III Rankings

Post by BASKET_WEAVER8675309 »

sportygrl wrote:
footballfanatic1 wrote:DOESNT MATTER WHERE IT CAME FROM ....OAKS ARE STILL #1...
FOR NOW.......better enjoy it while it last
Humility is best served off the court. Just leave the confidence on the floor. Crow is hard to choke down when things dont turn out the way u want it to.

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

Ya know, it makes me giggle, and to make a feller my size giggle is saying something, but if it were any other team in Southeastern Ohio there would be nothing but accolades all around. That's ok tho, fortunately for us, our girls are far from egotistical. They dont need it. It surprises me all the negativity, but by no means shocks me. I kinda thought people from the area would be pleased that local teams were getting some statewide attention. I see an awesome game shaping up monday night. Even tho I hope we send the tigers with their tails between legs, I hope everyone has an injury free game, because in the end that is the most important thing. I'd almost guess the I-towns fans wanna win too! Good luck ladies and hopefully Mother Nature accomodates us.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Congrats to both Oak Hill and Ironton to be voted into the top ten in their division this past week. Programs are very good and community support is strong. Big game this Monday and will be watched closely I am sure. Good luck to both teams.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Ole_Cuzin_Funk wrote:Ya know, it makes me giggle, and to make a feller my size giggle is saying something, but if it were any other team in Southeastern Ohio there would be nothing but accolades all around. That's ok tho, fortunately for us, our girls are far from egotistical. They dont need it. It surprises me all the negativity, but by no means shocks me. I kinda thought people from the area would be pleased that local teams were getting some statewide attention. I see an awesome game shaping up monday night. Even tho I hope we send the tigers with their tails between legs, I hope everyone has an injury free game, because in the end that is the most important thing. I'd almost guess the I-towns fans wanna win too! Good luck ladies and hopefully Mother Nature accomodates us.
Here's where you are mistaken.

"I kinda thought people from the area would be pleased that local teams were getting some statewide attention."

The Puddle isn't statewide attention. They are not a recognized media outlet. The AP poll, or the Coaches Poll, well, that is statewide.

The JJ Huddle Poll is done by a bunch of bloggers who maybe see 2 or 3 games a year, STATEWIDE, unlike the local media guys or the coaches. Their opinions, are well, like, you know, a round orafice, that everyone has. I'll leave it at that.

You should not be using the brownshirts on the huddle to validate the quality of your team. That is a big mistake.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

up until about two years ago the Puddle had something that you might think was worth something but lately they are falling fast

Ole_Cuzin_Funk
Freshman Team

Post by Ole_Cuzin_Funk »

as my four year old nephew would say......"Boo hoo ya all"

sportnut
Riding the Bench

Post by sportnut »

???
Last edited by sportnut on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

BASKET_WEAVER8675309
Waterboy

Post by BASKET_WEAVER8675309 »

Good Luck to both teams. Hope I get to see a good game. and may it also be injury free.

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

It was pretty one sided from the opening tip.

sportnut
Riding the Bench

Post by sportnut »

???
Last edited by sportnut on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

sportsnut......

:aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18 :aaaaa18

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

when new rankings come out.

Return to “Girls Basketball”