Minford @ South Webster

Bobby Love
Riding the Bench

Post by Bobby Love »

no problemo :-D that next thursday is tomorrow night!!! dont forget to show up! :razz: :razz: good luck to you

Minford Mike wrote:I will drag my big fat butt in there tomorrow night and root for my Lady Falcons

i'll keep an eye, or 2 open for you. shouldnt be to hard to miss :shock: :shock: lol

Minford Mike
Riding the Bench

Post by Minford Mike »

Bobby Hate: LOL :lol:

Easy on my weight Bobby.............I will be there tomorrow. I usually sit up at the top of the bleachers for back support plus it makes me look a little thinner up there! :shock: It should be a tough hard fought SOC game. Good Luck Ladies

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Millie: I'm not being defensive but I don't think that I have said that Cook needs to involve her teammates more. I have said that the team does need some more girls to step up and have some more consistant scoring.
I don't want people to read these posts and think that I am bashing Kayla. I know that you didn't mean anything by your post, just wanted clarification on what I said.

See you next week at Minford for another hard fought game.

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

None taken. I know I stated that last year and someone from Webster who has posted for a while agreed, wasn't exactly sure, but I thought it was you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

No problem.

Return to “Girls Basketball”