Oak Hill vs. Fairland, High Noon Tip-off

Skiisme
All Conference

Re: Oak Hill vs. Fairland, High Noon Tip-off

Post by Skiisme »

Have not heard of Lakin's injury. I know she has missed the last couple of games. What is wrong with her?

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

urban buck wrote:I have seen both teams play and got to go with Oak Hill in a closer than would of been game if they hadn't lost #3. Good Luck to both teams.
lol....u might want to rethink that;)

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

hmmmm, I think I remember her doing a pretty good job on her last year with the help of Kelsey Burton. Didn't Terra have just 4 points last year. Indeed she has gotten better, but to say Lakin wouldn't have had a big impact on this game is absurd.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Leaving Minford wrote:hmmmm, I think I remember her doing a pretty good job on her last year with the help of Kelsey Burton. Didn't Terra have just 4 points last year. Indeed she has gotten better, but to say Lakin wouldn't have had a big impact on this game is absurd.
i got video of that game and the only points stapleton had in that game was from rebounds and put backs dont remember the exact amount but i do remember a ton of blocked shots and rebounds.thats basically all stjoe(huntington) used her for. hence the reason shes not there anymore. if shannon lewis would have taken advantage of the HUGE size difference in the post stjoe would have easly pulled away with a win but he didnt and i give credit to the oakhill coach for out coaching lewis in that game.you live by the three u can also die by the three.

Return to “Girls Basketball”