Chillicothe 07-08

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

It was great coaching. Amy has been successful wherever she has been. She has completely turned the program around in Chillicothe.

MOF you are so big on your coach, why don't you give others their due.

BBSHOOTER
Waterboy

Post by BBSHOOTER »

PREDICTIONS FOR THE SEOAL THIS YEAR?
Last edited by BBSHOOTER on Sat May 10, 2008 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

I agree Amy got them in the position to win. I am not saying she is not a great coach.

Someone asked me what happened on a certain day and I told them what happened. and I will say it again Mandi Boykin hit a shot against us at the buzzer to beat us, not Chillicothe and Not Amy

There is nothing sore about it. We lost I understand that, I was there. I didn't bring it up, I just said we wanted to play them. If I didn't think she was a good coach why would I want us to play them.

bbshooter: for one if you would look at our schedule on the Oak Hill thread you would see that we are full already. So it can't happen this year anyways. I was just throwing it out there.

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

Allyssa Made all those shots not doug... So Doug has never beat anyone right? everygame has someone making the goal that took the lead or won it... Wow...If this was the other way around we would be talking about the coaching that set up the game winning shot and it was the entire team that won the game..not just one like mandi did...mandi beat you guys the other points doesnt matter and If she would of missed.. the season would of been over all because of mandi...right?

BBSHOOTER
Waterboy

Post by BBSHOOTER »

THIS IS FUNNY
Last edited by BBSHOOTER on Sat May 10, 2008 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

lol, I was watching the news on how the internet was not personal and people could talk and chat and people were misunderstanding because they weren't face to face.

I am sure we disagree on a lot of things but I guaranteed if we were standing side by side talking about this we would both be shaking our heads the same way. :lol:

but until people learn to take things with a grain of salt then I will continue to be misunderstood. THat's alright though.

These are the same people that say that their Assistant coach was not out of the coaching box last year. :razz:

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

Most Oaks posters have complete tunnel vision.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

MightyOaksFan wrote:lol, I was watching the news on how the internet was not personal and people could talk and chat and people were misunderstanding because they weren't face to face.

I am sure we disagree on a lot of things but I guaranteed if we were standing side by side talking about this we would both be shaking our heads the same way. :lol:

but until people learn to take things with a grain of salt then I will continue to be misunderstood. THat's alright though.

These are the same people that say that their Assistant coach was not out of the coaching box last year. :razz:
Technically the "coaching box" rule only applies to the Head Coach.Why? Because they are the only one allowed to stand and instruct while the game is going on.Unless a rule has changed this should still be the case...I read this on the OHSAA web site a couple years ago...

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

technically I thought during the season and after Jr High was done...can Jr high players practice with Varsity?....let me know on that one...

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Who9Dey wrote:technically I thought during the season and after Jr High was done...can Jr high players practice with Varsity?....let me know on that one...
I would say No! Is there a particular team that you're talking about?

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

lol, How quickly WhoDey has switched to the dark side :roll:

BBSHOOTER
Waterboy

Post by BBSHOOTER »

HA HA THIS IS GOOD
Last edited by BBSHOOTER on Sat May 10, 2008 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Who9Dey
JV Team

Post by Who9Dey »

Will he answer.....or make statements... I asked a questions...can he answer me or will he hide...he talks about other coaches from other teams because he doesnt like them or got beat by them ..you always talk about other coaches especially the Hughes for coaching..coaches boxes..or whatever would make them look bad...... I wonder if he will try to protect or just go back to the other thread.....Ill take JR HIGH PLAYERS for 500 ALEX...........WOW THE DAILY DOUBLE

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

I have answered that question about 1,000 times since I joined the other site in 2001. Obviously, the state feels the same way.

BBSHOOTER
Waterboy

Post by BBSHOOTER »

I DON'T THINK ANYONE CARES IT GOES ON EVERYWHERE
Last edited by BBSHOOTER on Sat May 10, 2008 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

No, it would be a no just like the other 1000 times.

Anyways, don't know if Oak Hill and Chilly have played in the past. Not in the past 10 years that I know of. I know that they scrimmaged down at Shawnee 2 years ago and were hoping to get together last summer, but at one point Chilly's players were out of town and a couple injured or sick and then Annah Ruff was injured for Oak Hill the next time they had planned it and they decided to wait since the team's weren;t at their best.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

Shantelle won't reply to my Myspace messages, so I want to unwish her luck. :razz:

Just joking, Shantelle.

Voice of the Cavs
Waterboy

Post by Voice of the Cavs »

For those asking about the upcoming schedule AND who the Lady Cavs played last year (including results):
http://www.wbex.com/pages/cavsonbex.html (scroll down the page).

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

know your role wrote:Coach Hughes gets the most out of her players. An early preseason prediction from me will be that it comes down to Ironton and Chilli. Let's hope they don't tie like the north division (Logan, Warren, Marietta) last year and have to flip a coin to see who plays in the championship game. Could anyone post their schedule?
The schedule is up on the website http://www.chillicothecavaliers.com. Click on the girls basketball link.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

I also hear from a very high source in the program that practice starts Oct.22nd. The start of the season will be here before you know it....Good Luck to Amy and the Lady Cavs!

Return to “Girls Basketball”