Lady Chiefs 2007-2008

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

sorry ole chief, we left you out of the loop, now you have to take shots at us. get a cryin towel. it was all a joke anyway genius.
Last edited by qualified101 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

oh, btw call us when you have a dog in this hunt. i forgot, you dont want to ruffle any feathers.

ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

ummm, Qualified, If you look back to the beginnings of the inner circle stuff, I think you will see that I am the one that first started the inner circle rumors. I think I realize it was a joke. Good to see your back with your sharp tongue, now that your kids season is over. She works hard on the floor, and yes that was a compliment. and btw it's GENIUS, get a dictionary smart one. Thank you very much for the invite KYR, but I will have to turn it down due to personal reasons. And also the coaches have to deal with too many people allready telling them what should or shouldn't be done. They don't need yet another ole fart telling them they don't know what they are doing. Which apparently they are smarter than some on here have given them credit for.
Last edited by ole chief on Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Logan Varsity; 57 Westland 26. Way to go girls.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Now now guys: BTW (rumor)

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

since were going to go the spelling route. rumer is spelled rumor. you want to pay her a compliment tell her yourself. darn it, thats right, you dont want anybody to know who you are. as far as my tongue, i haven't even started yet. back off. go to the boys forum and post there. i haven't even been to a game since mid december. from what i read, we should do very well in the tournament.

thanks for the update md2020!

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

wow , you had to edit that last post twice????????????????????????

sitting in the stands
Riding the Bench

just grow up

Post by sitting in the stands »

Why don't all of you just stick with the games and focus on the girls and how well they have done this year instead of taking pot shots at each other every chance you get. What a downer to log on to read about a team and all you see is junk about an "inner circle" and meetings and making fun of spelling mistakes and that leads to attacks on one another (boring and bad taste). All of this has VERY LITTLE to do with Logan Lady Chiefs Basketball.
At least take pride in the team and stop bashing each other. Obviously you support the girls, then by all means SUPPORT THE GIRLS.
Nice job tonight ladies. You have done well this year and you have made many in Logan proud to know you. Continue to do what you all do best and that is play the game, BUT don't forget to have fun along the way, when it becomes a chore it isn't a game any more.

ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

I have told her myself. and yes, I had to go back to fix rumor and then I had to go back and answer KYR. I have posted on the boys forum, but it is not as much fun as posting on this one. We should do well, but getting past tri-valley might be a task. Tri-valley has beaten Maysville twice. We should beat them though if the girl's play like they are capable.

sitting in the stands
Riding the Bench

girls

From what I have been able to follow all season. All of the teams have done well. Reserves only lost 3. Even the freshmen came away with a winning season, despite not having that many games to play according to the Logan Daily.
Nice job to all the players involved at all levels. Maybe the coaches do know what they are doing? Just maybe!

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Logan BB: Logan is fortunate to have a healthy girls BB program that starts early, some in the 1st grade. Some schools cannot even field a freshman team. Support by parents , school system and those men and women who devote a lot of time teaching these young girls some fundamentals of the game. We are fortunate to have dedicated coaches at the high school level to refine and lead these players. There will often be differing opinions about the play etc of certain teams but not of the integrity of those coaching. IMO Congratulations to all Logan coaches for a successful year.

Blue_Steel
Freshman Team

Post by Blue_Steel »

Coaching integrity does mean ALOT,
look at whats happened here at Gallipolis the last 2 years.

You have built a strong program

Walsh supporters from Gallipolis

Working for the kids
qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

coaching integrity here is great. the little pot shots on here by some of the current coaches and past coaches are funny but its all in good fun.

good luck lady chiefs!

ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

well sittin, i have just one response for you...as 101 would say "get out the cryin towel" I am just kidding. It is all in fun, and I do support the program. I pick on qualified from time to time because...umm....well because it is easy to get a rise out of him. I actually like the guy. It is as easy to get a rise out of him in person too ;-) But back to the topic....Go Lady Chiefs :!:

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Any breakdowns on the matchup with Tri Valley? Rosters, stats, that sort of stuff?

sitting in the stands
Riding the Bench

no worries

Ole Chief, no harm, no foul, I know that it is all in fun (at least sometimes), but there was some not so nice stuff post all throughout last summer and the beginning of the season. Sometimes it was getting old to log on and read all the bantering, BUT nothing about the girls and the games and such. I know you support the program, have seen evidence of such and I know 101 does the same. Others maybe not so much. Just one readers watching and reading.
As you said: Tough game coming up on Tuesday. Good Luck to the Lady Chiefs. I for one will be "sitting in the stands" watching this one, as I have for most of the season.

soccer_07
Waterboy

Post by soccer_07 »

What time does the game take place and where

sitting in the stands
Riding the Bench

Tuesday Game

Soccer - Game takes place Tuesday at Westerville Central High School at 8:00.
Good Luck to the Lady Chiefs!

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

SHould be a good one

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Looking for this to be called

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Girls Basketball”