South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Minford @ South Webster

Post by South Jeepster »

Lady Jeeps go 8-0 by 10

Minford Mike
Riding the Bench

Post by Minford Mike »

You think so South Jeepster! :shock: I hope my Lady Falcons can make this into some kind of a game. This will be an old fashioned backyard brawl! I will be in attendance and hopefully I can find a seat. Go Lady Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Bobby Love
Riding the Bench

Post by Bobby Love »

to many mis matches for minford to overcome. webster has the height advantage and don't have the defense to stop the duo of cayton and cook. cayton will make minford wish she never left and show those who thought they would be better without her. webster by 20.

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

I know the Lady Falcons have the defense to slow the duo..Bobby Love (deceiving name) ..you might want to start worry about Thursday's game instead of this one. Minford has what it takes to make this a game...it's up to the two teams to see who wants it more. Minford's defense has never been a question...and Oak Hill did a great job of holding Cook to 11..and I believe you were incorrect on your prediction of that game also..hoping you are incorrect again! In the SOC this year..anything can happen..I predict a close one! Good luck Lady Falcons !!!!! :-D

Minford Mike
Riding the Bench

Post by Minford Mike »

Bobby Hate: :roll:

Then I need to call Coach Conley and tell her and the team not to show up! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bobby Hate..........you are right.... my lady falcons are a big underdog in this one.......SW has the two best players in the league, great role players, and are playing at home. They definitely have the advantage. I guess I will drag my big fat butt in there tomorrow night and root for my Lady Falcons. Good Luck Girls and the Coaching staff!

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

Cook big in this one (Minford will go after cayton)
can not STOP both sorry but true
Oak Hill done tryed
THE NEXT LEVEL
1 at a time

Minford Mike
Riding the Bench

Post by Minford Mike »

South Jeepster:

If I get there around 7:00 will I find a seat! Will this game be on the radio?

Thanks

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

Minford Mike yes you will find a seat
I will save you 1 :)
I will be behind the players with the OSU hat on
Minford will fell there side fast

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

South Jeepster..exactly true..we are only thinking of Monday's game..Booby..oops..Bobby just usually comments on NW..& thinking he might want to continue..and Minford will concentrate on the whole team..not just Cayton..South Webster has many weapons and it would be inconceivable to just focus on one player. Minford may lose but I think many are underestimating their defense. If Minfords offense starts rolling..we are in for a game! Good luck to both teams. :-D

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

THE NEXT LEVEL NICE POST!
I hope the team thinks like you

Bobby Love
Riding the Bench

Post by Bobby Love »

whoa, chill out ladies! :razz: :razz: :razz: jsut telling it like it is and you will see. wont be easy when you have both players of the year and coach of the year to defeat. :shock: :shock: good luck to both teams. i will be pulling for the falcons to even up the league. see you turdsday :-D :-D

FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

Looks like it's going to be an interesting game. Best of luck to the Lady Falcons!

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Believe me, most Lady Jeeps fans are not boasting of a big win tomorrow. We know it's going to be a long hard battle to win against a tough Minford team. Let's hope it's a safe, clean game and that all the fans on both sides behave themselves.

Go Lady Jeeps!!

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Minford has a deep bench i take Minford on this one

UKNate
Freshman Team

Post by UKNate »

I'm takin' Webster by 15. Cook has a huge game, and Cayton laughs at her former team

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

UKNate wrote:I'm takin' Webster by 15. Cook has a huge game, and Cayton laughs at her former team

I doubt that she laughs at her former team members. She is better than that and I don't believe that her teammates were why she left. I am sure that she is still friends with most of them.

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

UK Nate

Saying that Cayton laughs at her team is uncalled for..you should never say anything like that..trust me..the players read this and for you to write something so stupid and derogatory shows that they might want to give an intelligence test before people are allowed to post on here. You don't laugh at a 4-1 team with several players being recruited by colleges. You don't say that about young ladies who are working hard every day to better themselves..frankly, you just don't say something like that..period.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

What time is the game?

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

JV 6 ..Varsity 7:30

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

THE NEXT LEVEL wrote:JV 6 ..Varsity 7:30

Thanks.... I plan on being there.... Should be a great game!

Return to “Girls Basketball”