Federal Hocking @ Waterford 12/20

Steely Dan
SEOP

Federal Hocking @ Waterford 12/20

Post by Steely Dan »

OK, I'm going to jump ahead of sneake-pete and Zeek and get this one started. Let's hear it...........

Game is in Washington County: Advantage, Waterford.

Everything else is up to the girls and the Coaches. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Let's go Lancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
sneake-pete
Freshman Team

Post by sneake-pete »

should be a close game and good test for both teams. both teams can score in bunches so i think it will come down to whos defense plays the best.. so come on lancer fans we need to get behind these girls and pack the gym next thursday at waterford. way to get that washington county thing going again steele :lol:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I'll never let that one go, because there is sooooooo much history... :lol:

powerhouse
Waterboy

Post by powerhouse »

i'd say "sooooooo" much history can be said at just about everywhere

but its nice to already say there is going to be an "advantage" a week before the game is even played

anyways, waterford in the end by 15

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Agree. The comments are tongue 'n' cheek. ;-)

powerhouse
Waterboy

Post by powerhouse »

that was sarcastic.

pretty lame to already blame refs

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

powerhouse wrote:that was sarcastic.

pretty lame to already blame refs

Being sarcastic can be dangerous, it is sometimes difficult to find on here :shock:

And, please point out where there is any "blame" on here. Who mentioned Refs? You did.

I just said the game is in Washington county. Could I have not meant "home court" advantage?

You really need to give it a rest and quit trying to twist things out of context....That is what is lame :roll:

sneake-pete
Freshman Team

Post by sneake-pete »

was at the convo today and watched waterford play. from what i saw waterford has a nice team and this should be a really good game. waterford carries a nice crowd with girls. so come on lancer fans lets pack their gym with our fans thursday night and help our girls to a win

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

sneake - I'm right behind you on that one. Let's get the Lancer faithful to come out and make their court our home court. Our girls have it going, so let's get out and support them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

The LADY CATS pressure defense did a good job sat at the convo. As always the lady cats fans were their in forces. This happens no matter where the lady cats play. Lancer fans will be envious of all the GREEN AND WHITE on thursday night. the gym will be packed with loyal lady cat fans. The eastern brown game was a good tune-up for thursday nights game. The lady cats have a make up game at miller monday night. Good luck LADY CATS. Sina, Jessie, and Britany all played very well sat. Alley West really stepped up and played a great game. Keep up the good work lady cats.

GO LADY CATS

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

"envious"?? Don't think so. Nice moly-toff.

Whether we have 250 people there or 25, our girls will come to play.

Athens07
Waterboy

Post by Athens07 »

I feel Waterford gets out coached in this one. Coach Butcher is doing for the girls what he did for the boys at FH

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

I guess we'll know the outcome on thursday. Lady cats another "W" at Miller tonight. Ladies continue to stay focused, work hard on your pressure defense, and as a team and you will be fine. Thursday night w/ federal hocking will be a better test than the eastern brown game. The GREEN & WHITE faithful will be there to cheer to another victory. GOOD LUCK GO LADY CATS

bballlover
Waterboy

Post by bballlover »

I'm taking Waterford on this one...if they play like they have been and play like a team Federal Hocking won't be able to keep up with their fast paced game and pressure defense..

GOOD LUCK LADY CATS

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Good Luck LADY LANCERS!!

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!
junkie
Waterboy

Post by junkie »

i think that the wildcats should come out victorious in this one, although it probably will be their toughest game thus far. good luck to all-especially ashleigh and kaitlyn

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Game Day! GO LADY LANCERS!!

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

I hope that isn't true about Sina, but OhioExpress you are right, Federal does have to have an answer for more than just her. With three girls averaging double figures every game and the other talented players that are able to bring good things to the game the Wildcats are a tough TEAM! They are equally as tough on defense too. Good Luck tonight girls. Can't be there tonight and it is KILLING ME, but I am predicting a very close first half but a Waterford win!

Athens07
Waterboy

Post by Athens07 »

I'm pretty sure Coach Butcher and most coached don't read this stuff but his teams will be prepared to play Waterford at full strength. All of Waterfords kids will be there and ready

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Score?

Return to “Girls Basketball”