WESTERN VS. VALLEY

BUCKEYE NUT
Riding the Bench

WESTERN VS. VALLEY

Post by BUCKEYE NUT »

WESTERN PLAYS VALLEY IN SECTIONAL AT NORTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL FEB. 7TH AT 6:15 MERRIT IS OUT FOR THE YEAR. JORDON ARBAUGH HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM DR. AND WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY IF NEED. GO VALLEY INDIANS.

pikemaniac
Waterboy

Post by pikemaniac »

The Western Lady Indians are tourney ready and prepared to battle another tribe. Lightle has his girls in good health and will be giving his motivational speeches all the way to Northwest. Sammy D., keep up your great work underneath; Sarah, maintain your composure; and Lightle, pray for better officials. Valley fans, hope we all see a great game tomorrow night, and want to wish Courtnie a speedy recovery. GOOOOOOO INDIANS of WHS!!!!

BUCKEYE NUT
Riding the Bench

CONGRATULATION VALLEY

Post by BUCKEYE NUT »

A BIG COGRATULATION TO THE VALLEY INDIANS IN THERE SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OVER THE WESTERN INDIANS. I HAVE WATCHED THIS TEAM PLAY ALL YEAR AND IT IS A GOOD CLUB BUT FELL TO HARD TIME WITH INJURIES AND IT WAS HARD TO GET A WIN, BUT WITH THE RETURN OF ARBAUGH, THIS WAS A DEFERENT TEAM THAN IN THE LAST 4 OR 5 GAMES. SHE IS A STRONG PLAYER THAT CAN GO INSIDE OR OUT SIDE AND HANDLE THE BALL. 14 POINTS AND 14 REBOUNDS AND 6 ASSIST. GOOD JOB JORDON AND THE VALLEY INDIANS. GOOD LUCK IN THE DISTRIT.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Indians

Post by a_c_m »

Congratulations to the Lady Indians of Valley on your Sectional Championship! Good Luck at Jackson in Districts.

Congratulations to the Lady Indians of Western on your fine season!
I wish your seniors continued success wherever life takes them and to your underclasswomen, continue to work hard and get ready for next year.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

They are definitely a different team with Arbaugh! Wish they had Merritt back as well. At the beginning of the year I had them making it just as far as Webster and Waterford. It will be tough without Merritt.

Good Luck to Valley

Return to “Girls Basketball”