on a 20-0 season.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

great accomplishment should make for soem exciting soc games next few years

JeepFamily18
Waterboy

Post by JeepFamily18 »

Congratulations to these young Pirates on their accomplishment.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

That's somewhat unheard of these days for Jv teams. Congratulations on an undefeated season lady pirates!

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

They had a very good group of Young Lady, Congrads on a VERY FINE SEASON !!!

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

They were only 19-0. West did not have enough players for a JV team for the second game.

Still pretty good though.

Sorry I missed their second game with Minford. Their coach thought they played particularly well.

They have some skills to develop and some things to learn yet but they have good coaches and talent and that will get them where they want to go if they work hard.

Congratulations to the girls (Corey, Molly, Katie, Kalyn, Lauren, Meagan, Kate, Kate, Kat, Courtney, Logan, Brittany, Julianne, Rachel, and Erika) and to Coaches Skiver and Howe.

BurgGrad
Riding the Bench

Post by BurgGrad »

That is right drrabbit, I forgot about that 2nd game with WEST.

Thanks for all the pictures.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Your welcome though I have to admit that 'BurgGrad' could be a lot of people that I know. ;-)

The MOPS wanted this posted:

BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT T SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT THE HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA DURING LUNCH (FEB. 11-14), AT THE GRADE SCHOOL WITH DEBBIE SALYERS, AND AT THE HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA TUESDAY NIGHT (FEB. 12) AT 7PM DURING THE MOPS MEETING. ANYONE IN THE PUBLIC IS WELCOME TO PURCHASE THEM. THEY ARE ORANGE AND WITH A BASKETBALL LOGO ON THE FRONT AND PROUD TO BE A PIRATE ON THE BACK. THE COST IS AN AFFORDABLE $10. 2 X LARGE SIZES ARE A DOLLAR MORE. YOU CAN ORDER LONG SLEEVE ONES BY CALLING NANCY STEGMAN AT 574-2337. EVERYONE WANTS A NEW T FOR THE TOURNAMENT TIME, AND BY GETTING IT FROM THE MOPS, ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TO THE BASKETBALL TEAM. WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT! THANKS.

Return to “Girls Basketball”