Vinton Co.

Black Panther
SEO

Vinton Co.

Post by Black Panther »

What happened to them? Did they really lose to New Lex? If so,that side of the bracket has really opened up for somebody ;-)

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

yes, that is true.

They lost to New Lexington by 5 or 6, i think it was 36-31 or so. Who has the bracket opened up for?

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

The score was 36-32.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

bummer

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

They had a great year! Good luck to the seniors!

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

"Remember this, the choices you make in life, make you"

- John Wooden

"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

- unknown

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

sball32 wrote:yes, that is true.

They lost to New Lexington by 5 or 6, i think it was 36-31 or so. Who has the bracket opened up for?
Anyone.It's simple, anytime a 1 or 2 seed is bounced it opens up the bracket to be won by a much lesser seed.It's not rocket science.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

If you would have read my post completely I said anyone can benefit from it.Using another example you may undertand clearer, in the NCAA's you dont think a 1 being bounced would'nt open the bracket up a bit? Same thing here.By the way who is sball?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

sball would be the poster that you called out. Re-read the thread. Do I need to spell out Sball32? That is Sball.

Maybe you should have just said, "any remaining team in the bracket benefits from the VC early exit". That would have been simple, and clear.

I'll leave it at that.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

Warren could have been one to take advantage. And if Chilly didn't get hosed maybe they could have.Oh well...That's tournament time for ya!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

It's pretty obvious right now who's taken advantage.That would be New Lex.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Capt Cav don't you mean outcoached and played?

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Let me see,maybe 9 fouls called on Unioto? and over 20+ on Chillicothe? Even if you are right, I dont know if being out coached or out played would have made much of a difference.Unioto was going to win that game no matter what.I guess we can say good bye to this thread now... LOL

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

Black Panther wrote:

Anyone.It's simple, anytime a 1 or 2 seed is bounced it opens up the bracket to be won by a much lesser seed.It's not rocket science.

Okay, Smarty. First of all, I thought you meant a certain specific team, not all of them. I thought you meant NL but i wasn't sure. So I Asked. :-D :lol: :lol: :roll:

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

sball32 wrote:
Black Panther wrote:

Okay, Smarty. First of all, I thought you meant a certain specific team, not all of them. I thought you meant NL but i wasn't sure. So I Asked. :-D :lol: :lol: :roll:
What was so hard to figure? I knew what BP was saying the first time I read it.Read his entire response.Anyone is the first word.Answering which team. Whats so smart about that?People are just too touchy!!
Last edited by Captain Cavalier on Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Re: Vinton Co.

Post by sball32 »

Black Panther wrote:What happened to them? Did they really lose to New Lex? If so,that side of the bracket has really opened up for somebody ;-)

that side of the bracket has really opened up for somebody ;-) - that is how bp put it, leading me to believe he meant a certain team. Now that I look at the sentence, it really could have gone either way. Just depends on the way you look at it I guess :!:

Return to “Girls Basketball”