Oak Hill Lady Oaks vs. Nelsonvill-York Lady Buckeyes

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Ill take the OAKS, Any Team out of the SOC for ME!!!

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Here we go OAK HILL here we go!!!

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

Best of luck to Coach Truax and the Lady Buckeyes.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

CLAP CLAP

GIVE ME AN "O"

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

HIO

toddboeckman4prez
Riding the Bench

Post by toddboeckman4prez »

iwearblacknikes wrote:CLAP CLAP

GIVE ME AN "O"

O!

GIVE ME AN "A"

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Don't forget to buy your tickets from the school. If you don't make it into the school, find Rita Malone outside before the game. She will be selling whatever is left over. There is no reason to buy it at the game from the Waverly ticket booth. Your school will see none of that money. If you buy a ticket from either school, $1.50 goes straight to that school.

If your school sells 500 tickets, then your school or athletic department just made $750 dollars. If those 500 tickets are sold at Waverly then that $750 goes to the district or state. They want the schools to have the money so please, Nelsonville or Oak Hill buy from your respective school.

Oaks76
Waterboy

Post by Oaks76 »

A!!!

Give me a K

Oaks76
Waterboy

Post by Oaks76 »

Rita I'll take 2 senior citizen tickets!!

iwearblacknikes
S

GIVE ME AN "S"

WHAT'S THAT SPELL?

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

iwearblacknikes wrote:GIVE ME AN "S"

WHAT'S THAT SPELL?

OAKS!!!!!

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

Good Luck to the Lady Oaks!!!
And to all SOC teams.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

good lucks lady oaks

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Lady Oaks win 69-44

Great job Ladies

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

Did the one girl for NY get her 1,000 point?

I heard the coach had the audacity to ask Oak Hill if they could stop the game if a player scored 33 points against them to make her 1,000 point.

33 POINTS :twisted: :roll: :mad:

Should have asked if they could stop the game when Oak Hill almost scored 33 in the first quarter!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Either way, and I don't know who was close, but they didn't get it.

The starters
Kline(although I think she already had 1,000) finished with 14
Meade had 10
Powell had 1
Martinez had 10
Walter had 3

powerliftingnut
Freshman Team

Post by powerliftingnut »

Leaving Minford wrote:

I heard the coach had the audacity to ask Oak Hill if they could stop the game if a player scored 33 points against them to make her 1,000 point.

33 POINTS

Should have asked if they could stop the game when Oak Hill almost scored 33 in the first quarter!

What are you thinking LM? Audacity? I hope you are not an adult posting on this site because you just made an immature post!

The tournament director was told and We the tv crew from Nelsonville tv cable were told that Kim needed 33 points to get 1000. He (the coach) also said that it would be extreme because of the caliber of team that Oak Hill was for Kim to get 33, but he was just looking out for one of his girls and didnt want us to be unprepared if it would happen. No one else was told this except for the tournament director and us the TV crew. The tournament director may have told some other people but our coach did not notify the Oak Hill coach and once more you fail to point out that Coach Truax said it would be "extreme" for Kim to reach 33 points against a very good team such as Oak Hill.
I can see why the coach would think this and want to be prepared. Kim who is just a junior, needs only 19 more points to reach 1000. She has scored over 33 points in two games this year and had 28 against Minford in a 2 point loss at Minford this year.
None of this was known to Kim or our players, so thanks for getting on here and throwing some mud at some teenage girls and their coach.
I have watched this little girl grow up and I am very good friends with her parents, and its upsetting to see a post like this and hope she or a parent wont read it, but most likely they will. Oak Hill won with a lot of class and I notice none of them have taken a shot at NY's coach or players. Maybe This poster from Minford could take a lesson in class from Oak Hill.

I want to wish Lisa and Asti the best of luck in the future, we will miss you on the court next year. You have been great leaders for Your team. Great Job lady Buckeyes and The entire coaching staff this year for an exciting and great season. And with Asti fouling out of the game, it brought a smile to my face. This girl plays so hard and physical; I bet if you look back over the books, she has had more fouls called on her in 4 years than any other player in NY history. It was just fitting for her to leave it all on the court and not take a foul with her to graduation. I think it was the only time I was glad to see someone foul out their last game their senior year. I dont think Asti should have went out any other way!

" If you have a problem with me or anything I say, there’s two ways to deal with it – my way or their way. My way is violence".
James "lights out" Toney
iwearblacknikes
S

Leaving Minford wrote:Did the one girl for NY get her 1,000 point?

33 POINTS :twisted: :roll: :mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Girls Basketball”