Freshman Team

Are The Dragons Stoppable?

Post by FHSstudentsection »

lady dragons 12-0 after beating southpoint :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

Slim Jim
Varsity

Re: Are The Dragons Stoppable?

Post by Slim Jim »

Dont want to throw a wet blanket on things, but if your'e in D3 which I think you are, and depending on bracket and seeding you may not get out of the sectionals.Why? oak hill...Best of luck none the less.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

For us up in the northern part of SE Ohio, who are the Dragons?

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Slim Jim wrote:Dont want to throw a wet blanket on things, but if your'e in D3 which I think you are, and depending on bracket and seeding you may not get out of the sectionals.Why? oak hill...Best of luck none the less.

well we will see before sectionals---fairland plays oakhill feb2 at the big sandy arena. but im putting my money on fairland :) there is no one on the oakhill team that can stop terra stapleton in the post! so good luck to u as well u r gonna need it:))))))

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

rickoshay wrote:For us up in the northern part of SE Ohio, who are the Dragons?

fairland is a small school in oh across the river from huntington,wv. but im sure u read the newspaper so im sure you have heard of us. we have beat marrietta,athens,liberty union, delaware hayes(whos div1 by the way)-im sure u have heard of them-so just ask them who we r:)

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

and i believe they even beat kentucky by 3....

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

footballfanatic1 wrote:and i believe they even beat kentucky by 3....

lol--that would b awsome-but dont think so:(

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

ohst#1 wrote:
Slim Jim wrote:Dont want to throw a wet blanket on things, but if your'e in D3 which I think you are, and depending on bracket and seeding you may not get out of the sectionals.Why? oak hill...Best of luck none the less.

well we will see before sectionals---fairland plays oakhill feb2 at the big sandy arena. but im putting my money on fairland :) there is no one on the oakhill team that can stop terra stapleton in the post! so good luck to u as well u r gonna need it:))))))
i need to correct myself fairland plays oakhill feb.4th

DragonFan
Freshman Team

Post by DragonFan »

LOL @ football fanatic

The Dragons are definitely tough this year, no doubt. But they DO have to get past Oak Hill!! Ill be pulling for the Lady Dragons all the way. They are a very young team... starting what, a freshman, 2 sophomores, a junior and a senior? I think with what they have coming up from middle school and the girls now, the next few years are going to be great for them. (Gotta keep their grades up, though!) Go Dragons!

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

ohst#1 wrote:
ohst#1 wrote:

i need to correct myself fairland plays oakhill feb.4th
That should be an awesome game.Right before the draw too...Win and a 1 seed for sure and no game v. Oak Hill in the Sectionals.That might not have been the case anyway,but a 1 or even a 2 will for sure do the trick.Best of Luck!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Oak Hill like to make a statement in games they feel challenged ..... I'd say Oak's by 30 plus

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

ManitouDan wrote:Oak Hill like to make a statement in games they feel challenged ..... I'd say Oak's by 30 plus
i luv a good laugh! thanx :)

footballfanatic1
All Conference

oaks by 29 then...

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

footballfanatic1 wrote:oaks by 29 then...

lol!!! thanx for all the laughs-)

footballfanatic1
All Conference

good luck to the dagons....... i just hope they dont run into a knight........lol

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

DragonFan wrote:LOL @ football fanatic

The Dragons are definitely tough this year, no doubt. But they DO have to get past Oak Hill!! Ill be pulling for the Lady Dragons all the way. They are a very young team... starting what, a freshman, 2 sophomores, a junior and a senior? I think with what they have coming up from middle school and the girls now, the next few years are going to be great for them. (Gotta keep their grades up, though!) Go Dragons!
The fact that you have to put "gotta keep their grades up, though!" says a lot.

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

Leaving Minford wrote:
DragonFan wrote:LOL @ football fanatic

The fact that you have to put "gotta keep their grades up, though!" says a lot.
humor me leaving minford-what does it tell u?? this is fact the majority of the girls on the team make really good grades! theres a couple of girls who struggle but that doesnt mean they r bad students!!!

ohst#1
Freshman Team

Post by ohst#1 »

FHSstudentsection wrote:lady dragons 12-0 after beating southpoint :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

now 13-0 :)

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Who did you beat for win #13? Best of Luck against Oak Hill!!

earp
S

Post by earp »

I think the game on the 4th with Oak Hill will be a good game to gauge just where this team is at in the big picture and if they are infact ready to make a tournament run.This team has the pieces,They are athletic,deep,good guard play. But the lack of tourney and big game experience worries me and as we well know Oak Hill has plenty of that! But so far so good these girls have anwsered the bell everytime they have been challenged!

Return to “Girls Basketball”