Alexander vs Waterford 1-7-09 Makeup

Prime Time
S

Alexander vs Waterford 1-7-09 Makeup

Post by Prime Time »

Any thoughts or predictions on this game?

lady_oaks_fan3362
JV Team

Re: Alexander vs Waterford 1-7-09 Makeup

Post by lady_oaks_fan3362 »

the way the Lady Spartans are playing in Alaska, I would bet on them. Hope they don't have jet lag.

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

They have 7 days before this game. I don't think they will have jet lag.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

This will be a real good challenge for the Lady Cats. Look for a large crowd for this one because of the overtime loss last year. Keep working hard this week ladies.
GO LADY CATS!!!

The Razor
Riding the Bench

Post by The Razor »

Good luck both teams!
Last edited by The Razor on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

More unsubstantiated crap and rumor, from another detractor. You better have the facts to back up your post, or be ready to be booted.

I'm so tired of this crap from some of you idiots.....And I'm not even an Alexander supporter....

Christy Ritterbeck
Waterboy

Post by Christy Ritterbeck »

Razor way to know the facts, not. Just talked to the players and parent which are in Alaska and they said no one broke any rules and everyone will be playing this game.

People should really stop the rumors that are on here. Not only against Alexander but all the schools. If you are someone representing a certain school please do it with class. Give congrates, state the facts, ask questions, or give a predictions and leave it at that.

The Razor
Riding the Bench

Post by The Razor »

Good luck both teams!
Last edited by The Razor on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

SD-
The over/under number (lifetime posts for razor) is 13 if you want me to place a bet for you. :lol:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

GW - Put me down for my usual!! :lol:

JayKay
Riding the Bench

Post by JayKay »

There simply has to be alot of jealousy and insecurity for a poster to get on here and spew garbage. Razor I actually feel sorry for you. What a pathetic life you must lead, that you have to nit pick at a group of high school girls!

Congrats to the lady spartans! Safe travels home.

The Razor
Riding the Bench

Post by The Razor »

Good luck!
Last edited by The Razor on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spartan4Life
Riding the Bench

Post by Spartan4Life »

Razor,
I think I heard about the same thing you are speaking about. However, things of that nature should not be posted on this forum. If the coach has decided that no punishment will be given then that is his decision and his decision only. I do not know who you think you are, but it really isn't any of your business. Good luck ladies against Waterford!

Christy Ritterbeck
Waterboy

Post by Christy Ritterbeck »

I think the key word hear is HEARD, just like the first rumor was started with no truth to it. I have had personal contact with one of the parents that is there or was there and my niece. I ask both of them last night if there was any truth to this. The Parent said that was a big lie and my niece said our team? I said yes, she said no why? I left it at that because I wanted the girls to enjoy the rest of thier trip without having to worry about what is being said about them. The parent I talked to would know for sure if something happened.
Now Razor you act like you know for a fact something happened well give up source and get out from behind your screen name so we know who is talking. You can see who I am and I waited until my phone call or a text from my niece then the parent before I posted anything. I am not afraid for people to know who I am and futhermore, I do not think this parent would lie to me.
I also don't believe that Coach Guthrie would sweep any rule violations under the rug on his team. Have you ever talked to him or to his team, he doesn't take any crap no matter who it is. Asked the girls on the team they will tell what is expected of them.
Spartans like I told you before keep you mouths shut and keep proving yourselves on the court. YOU ARE A TRUE TEAM

Prime Time
S

Post by Prime Time »

What does any of this have to do with the game between Waterford & Alexander?

Birdman
Riding the Bench

Post by Birdman »

congrats spartans on your wins but when you play Waterford you will be brought back the reality real quick. Waterford by 12 is my prediction

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Post by Jake Roberts »

Spartan4Life wrote:Razor,
I think I heard about the same thing you are speaking about. However, things of that nature should not be posted on this forum. If the coach has decided that no punishment will be given then that is his decision and his decision only. I do not know who you think you are, but it really isn't any of your business. Good luck ladies against Waterford!

So, what happened? Was it something while they were in Alaska?

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Game is getting closer.Keep working hard ladies. This game should be a good one. FYI, someone should top 1000 points at home Wed night. Should be a great atmosphere. The Wildcat faithful should be in full force for this one. This is an important one. Go get ,ladies.

GO LADY CATS !!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I see the Wildcats taking this one by about 20-25 points. No insult to the spartans, the Wildcats are that good.

route93
Freshman Team

Post by route93 »

Well, I see Alexander wearing out those Wildcats like the Lady Oaks did.

No insult to the Wildcats, the Lady Oaks are that good. :lol: And soon you'll find out, so are the Lady Spartans.

Return to “Girls Basketball”