Chillicothe 45, Cinn.Glen Este 38 FINAL*

Black Panther
SEO

Chillicothe 45, Cinn.Glen Este 38 FINAL*

Post by Black Panther »

No rest for a road weary Lady Cavs team.This game is part of the Fairfield Federal Girls Shootout at Pickerington Central High School.I looked at Glen Este's roster and they have some big girls. Maybe 6 listed at '5 10"? But as you know program heights can sometimes be inflated... ;-) This game will be a good experience win or lose.Good Luck and be safe!
Last edited by Black Panther on Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe v Cinn.Glen Este 1/18/09

Post by Slim Jim »

Let's kick some Trojan booty :!: GO CAVS!!

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

I read where this school is actually in Batavia,Oh.Sounds like a tall order for the Lady Cavs. Playing on not much rest and traveling two days in a row.Lets hope for the best.Best of Luck!!

ocho-cinco
Waterboy

Post by ocho-cinco »

What happened to the girl that was hurt? How long is she out? She is a nice player who really helps the lady Cavs!

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

ocho-cinco wrote:What happened to the girl that was hurt? How long is she out? She is a nice player who really helps the lady Cavs!

Jasmine Vinson is who you are talking about.She has a MCL sprain from what I take.She should be back sometime but no one knows for sure when.You also dont want to rush back either.Then you run the risk of spending the rest of your Senior year on crutches and a LONG rehab...Lets hope for the best...

ocho-cinco
Waterboy

Post by ocho-cinco »

Will Jasmine be back in time for the Ironton game?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Haven't had an update since last Wed.But if I were to guess I would say NO.

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Chillicothe 45, Cinn.Glen Este 38 FINAL*

Post by Black Panther »

What a SWEET win for the Lady Cavs! Wished I could have made it. The Lady Cavs had balanced scoring today.Hannah Day once again led the way with 17 big points,Britney Stawser added 13 and Monique Lee with 11. This is a big momentum builder going into the Ironton game. GREAT JOB GIRLS!! Congrats to Coach Hughes as well!
Last edited by Black Panther on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats to the Lady Cavs on the win and for representing the SEOAL.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:Congrats to the Lady Cavs on the win and for representing the SEOAL.

Thanks for showing some class...

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Black Panther wrote:
OHbuckeye1 wrote:Congrats to the Lady Cavs on the win and for representing the SEOAL.

Thanks for showing some class...

STANLEY STEAMER HAS NO CLASS.SO IT'S HARD TO SHOW SOME...

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

I cant get over how SWEET this win had to have been for the girls! Congrats once again!

CHS Fan
Waterboy

Post by CHS Fan »

Congratulations to Hannah Day! I understand that she had quite a weekend. Pleased to hear that she and Vanessa had the opportunity to showcase their talents in front of college coaches yesterday in Pickerington. It's just a shame that the opportunity was not given to all of the seniors. I still can't believe that a very capable player is made to sit the bench and watch during her senior year! It would be different if she didn't have the skills but this is a proven player! It seems like a very cruel move on the coach's part.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

CHS Fan wrote:Congratulations to Hannah Day! I understand that she had quite a weekend. Pleased to hear that she and Vanessa had the opportunity to showcase their talents in front of college coaches yesterday in Pickerington. It's just a shame that the opportunity was not given to all of the seniors. I still can't believe that a very capable player is made to sit the bench and watch during her senior year! It would be different if she didn't have the skills but this is a proven player! It seems like a very cruel move on the coach's part.

Did she sit the bench the whole game?

CHS Fan
Waterboy

Post by CHS Fan »

That is my understanding. I have watched her sit entire games more than once this season. When she does get in she does everything she can to help out. Anyone who has followed the girls ths last few seasons, knows she can play.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

With Vinson out I find it hard to believe she saw no action over the weekend.I do agree she could playing more than she does, but maybe there is more to this than we know? Be it right or wrong the coach makes the ultimate desicion on who plays.Again,it puzzles me too, so dont think I dont see your point....

Return to “Girls Basketball”