Chillicothe 58, Warren 47 OT FINAL*

Black Panther
SEO

Chillicothe 58, Warren 47 OT FINAL*

Post by Black Panther »

The Lady Cavs are coming off of big win over Ironton and are looking to build momentum as we head toward tournament seeding time.Good Luck Girls!!
Last edited by Black Panther on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Whs95fan
S

Re: Warren @ Chillicothe 1/24/09

Post by Whs95fan »

havent really followed chili this year, whats their record?

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

According to noreply66, Chilli was 11-4, 7-1 in league on Jan 22...in 1st place in SEOAL South.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Warren needs to game to help save their season

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

WHSwarrior wrote:According to noreply66, Chilli was 11-4, 7-1 in league on Jan 22...in 1st place in SEOAL South.

That is correct...And with Jackson at home and PHS on the road in remaining South division games, it's looking pretty good that the Lady Cavs will have a return trip to the DOC championship game.Which will be played in The Hatton Memorial Gym.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

LETS KICK SOME LADY WARRIOR BOOTY!!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

BP- Who else does Chillicothe play before the tournament drawing?

That 11-4 in a decent conference and good non-conference should net them a top 3 seed, IMO. That is what I am hoping to see as a Unioto fan, I'd like to put off a possible meeting with Chillicothe as long as possible.

I believe if Unioto beats McClain on Wednesday, that they will definetly get the 1 seed. I know the conference is bad(and probably worse than normal this year) but they would have defeated LE, WCH, and McClain in the sectional and undefeated is tough to overlook. But, I think Chillicothe and Miami Trace are both ridiculously tough and it's too bad that only 2 teams get out of that sectional, which means 5 good teams won't get the chance to get out of the sectionals.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

danicalifornia wrote:BP- Who else does Chillicothe play before the tournament drawing?

That 11-4 in a decent conference and good non-conference should net them a top 3 seed, IMO. That is what I am hoping to see as a Unioto fan, I'd like to put off a possible meeting with Chillicothe as long as possible.

I believe if Unioto beats McClain on Wednesday, that they will definetly get the 1 seed. I know the conference is bad(and probably worse than normal this year) but they would have defeated LE, WCH, and McClain in the sectional and undefeated is tough to overlook. But, I think Chillicothe and Miami Trace are both ridiculously tough and it's too bad that only 2 teams get out of that sectional, which means 5 good teams won't get the chance to get out of the sectionals.

Besides the aformentioned Warren, Jackson, and PHS we play at Zanesville (not easy).And that's it.The PHS game is after the draw.Zanesville is the day before the draw...

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

This is important to mention:

Warren senior Mallory Brooks, already signed to play at Wheeling Jesuit, is less than ten points away from her 1,000th career point, and based on her scoring averages this season, should have little trouble earning it Saturday at Chillicothe whatever the score may be.

Congrats, Mallory!

Good Luck Lady Warriors!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

WHSwarrior wrote:This is important to mention:

Warren senior Mallory Brooks, already signed to play at Wheeling Jesuit, is less than ten points away from her 1,000th career point, and based on her scoring averages this season, should have little trouble earning it Saturday at Chillicothe whatever the score may be.

Congrats, Mallory!

Good Luck Lady Warriors!

She sounds like a heck of a player...Look forward to seeing her play...Good Luck to you guys...

Warrior Mom
Waterboy

Post by Warrior Mom »

:aaaaa46 What goes around comes around.It has been brought to my attention that the Vincent "Lady " Warriors played in Chillicothe tonight and lost in overtime,and guess who decided the game,2 of the 3 referees that "homered" the Cavs in Vincent last night. Now do we want to debate this,call it even,or accept it for what it is. I am curious to know how you feel about the refs job performance tonight since it fell your way this time.

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say we call it even.When I walked in the gym and seen that those Refs were sitting there all I could do is shake my head and laugh.Well any ways it was a great game over all.Congratulations to Ms.Brookes for scoring her 1,000 career points.What a great ball player.I'm glad that I made the game tonight Good Luck rest of the season to Warrens lady basketball team.
Last edited by 86cavs on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

NICE win for the Lady Cavs.We were lucky to even get it into OT.If Warren hits their free throws they win in regulation.I wish I remembered the final score and had some stats but I dont.Day,Lee, and LeMay had big games for the Lady Cavs.Brooks for Warren is a very nice player.She reached the 1000 point mark in the first half of this game...Congrats...

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Score?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Keyser_soze78 wrote:Score?

I dont remember it and a source dosen't have it yet.It was something like 57-48??

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Per WBEX final score 58-47 in OT. Cavs lead by Hannah Day with 20. Monique Lee right behind her with 19 and Holly Lemay chips in 13.

GO LADY CAVS!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

hitchbone64 wrote:Per WBEX final score 58-47 in OT. Cavs lead by Hannah Day with 20. Monique Lee right behind her with 19 and Holly Lemay chips in 13.

GO LADY CAVS!!!

I thought those were the top scorers...I thought my score guess was close too.. :lol: Thanks, Hitchbone!

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Re: Chiilicothe 58, Warren 47 OT FINAL*

Post by WHSwarrior »

Congrats to the Lady Cavs, they played a very good game and were able to take control in OT.

Congrats to Warren senior Mallory Brooks, who hit the 1,000 point mark in the first half. I was really pleased to see how big the Warren crowd was that came out to see her do it. I was also impressed by how classy the Chilli fans were when she made the three and the game paused so she could enjoy her moment.

Good gutsy game, just one more FT would have given it to the Lady Warriors in regulation (Much like the Chillicothe boys last night)

Even as a loss, the Lady Warriors really came to play and hung tough all night. Good job, and build on this win...better things are definitely to come!

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

WHSwarrior wrote:Congrats to the Lady Cavs, they played a very good game and were able to take control in OT.

Congrats to Warren senior Mallory Brooks, who hit the 1,000 point mark in the first half. I was really pleased to see how big the Warren crowd was that came out to see her do it. I was also impressed by how classy the Chilli fans were when she made the three and the game paused so she could enjoy her moment.

Good gutsy game, just one more FT would have given it to the Lady Warriors in regulation (Much like the Chillicothe boys last night)

Even as a loss, the Lady Warriors really came to play and hung tough all night. Good job, and build on this win...better things are definitely to come!

You have a talented and gritty team.Congrats to Mallory on 1000 as well!

darKnight
Riding the Bench

Post by darKnight »

FRRRREEEEEEE THROOOOWWWWWSSSSSSSSS!

Congrats on a good game to both sides, but please, Lady Warriors, blare some major music next FT practice!

Return to “Girls Basketball”