Congratulations to the Vinton County Vikings -- Great Season

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Congratulations to the Vinton County Vikings -- Great Season

Post by Kenny Bixx »

The Lady Vikes went down to defeat against Minford in the District Finals, 45-33. Of course it is hard to play 3 on 5, but they managed to it thru the tournament. Congratulations to the Lady Vikes on the great season.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Congratulations to the Vinton County Vikings -- Great Season

Post by danicalifornia »

What the ?

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

Oh, I get it. Funny. :lol:

no not really
Waterboy

Post by no not really »

The Lady Oaks beat Minford 65-40.

The Vikings have nothing to do with this whatsoever.. why don't you go root for your team that couldn't even make it out of the first round of the tournament

BOOM SUCK IT! GET A LIFE!!!

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

I think he or she was referring to the alledged Vinton girls playing at Oak Hill. What was there points during the Minford game?

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

The Lady Oaks beat Minford 65-40.

The Vikings have nothing to do with this whatsoever.. why don't you go root for your team that couldn't even make it out of the first round of the tournament

BOOM SUCK IT! GET A LIFE!!!

We couldn't make it out of the first round because we didnt have are full team. If we had maybe we are in the regional finals.

OH SNAP! LOSER!

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

How do you quote, like every one else does?

route93
Freshman Team

Post by route93 »

"because we didnt have are full team"
ARE....seriously? You are from Vinton County, aren't you.

itsouttahere
Waterboy

Post by itsouttahere »

Kenny Bixx, why is it that you never comment over the boys who transfer to Wellston.from VC.?????????? :? Still not sure why it even matters to you?

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Kenny Bixx wrote:How do you quote, like every one else does?

After you log in there is a box in the left hand side of everyone's comment that says "quote" just click that box and it will show up in your reply.

Kenny,
I like what you have to say you just tell it like it is!

no not really
Waterboy

Post by no not really »

Kenny Bixx wrote:

We couldn't make it out of the first round because we didnt have are full team. If we had maybe we are in the regional finals.

OH SNAP! LOSER!

The reason you don't have a full team is because you don't have a decent coach. Build a good program and the good players will come running to go to your school..

OH SNAP DOUCHE!

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

wemufans wrote:
Kenny Bixx wrote:How do you quote, like every one else does?

After you log in there is a box in the left hand side of everyone's comment that says "quote" just click that box and it will show up in your reply.

Kenny,
I like what you have to say you just tell it like it is!

Only problem is that he is NOT TELLING IT LIKE IT IS. Some of you people are just jealous. Telling lies will catch up with you. Sounds like little kids or very stupid adults. Now my friend that is telling it as it is!!!!!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

The girls played hard all year with the talent they had. They have a lot of nice young players and should compete again maybe as early as next year. Dixon and Taborn have had outstanding careers so far and should be congratulated for just playing hard every night and not making excuses about things they cant control. Tori Dixon is having one of the, if not the best career in VC girls basketball history. She has a legit shot at the all time scoring record and I think she already is the career leader in 3's, all this while being a very unselfish player. I just hope she gets the recognition that she deserves.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Tori, deservedly so, made first-team all-district from the AP for the second straight year.

She's getting the recognition she deserves I believe.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

I had apologized for the names, I was wrong. But, I am right about the situation and I know what I am talking about. Those that left Vinton County did so for selfish reasons and maybe they did it the right way, but for the wrong reasons. What gets me is that people get on here talk about how great they are and ignore the ones who were hurt when they left. For years, they have asked for donations from local business to support the Hamden Hoopsters and those businesses gave, generously. Only to see those local girls that they knew and care about leave because they didnt like the coach, or a better chance at whatever and they didnt get there way. The ones who got hurt were the ones they left behind. Jeremy Ward was a good coach and he cared, but no one else did, they had personal agendas. The citizens of Oak Hill want to deflect with name calling, "ignorant" "jealous" "stupid" whatever when in reality they can not justify the actions of others.

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

Kenny
They can justify their answers, it just may not be the answers you want to hear or what you might consider the correct answers. They may say it is because of their tradition rich program or a "better educational" opportunity. This is a topic that has already been talked about several times. Whatever anyone thinks, lets not blame the kids, it is the parents that make the ultimate decision.

Tori is an excellent player I have had the opportunity to see her play several times. Having the scoring record at VC would be quite the achievement considering the nice tradition that VC has.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

hey kenny real nice topic you started here :roll: :roll: :roll: ..way to show some class..your making vinton county look bad with your stupidness

scml234
Waterboy

Post by scml234 »

kenny bixx
you now have PM

PinkLady
Waterboy

Post by PinkLady »

This is probably the dumbest post that has ever been on this site. The girls lefts because they wanted to and some girls from VC also wanted to leave but couldn't because of other reason. If I lived in VC I would want to leave to because I wouldn't want to be around a bunch of adult who can't find anything better to do then try and hurt young girls who just want to be happy when they play the sport they love. I know that these girls are also doing much better in school since they have came to Oak Hill, are having more fun in basketball, and have some of the best friends. These girls left because they wanted to and I don't see how this is anyone's business but their own. So all you ADULTS on here trashing little girls need to really look at your lives and GROW UP!!!

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

PinkLady wrote:This is probably the dumbest post that has ever been on this site. The girls lefts because they wanted to and some girls from VC also wanted to leave but couldn't because of other reason. If I lived in VC I would want to leave to because I wouldn't want to be around a bunch of adult who can't find anything better to do then try and hurt young girls who just want to be happy when they play the sport they love. I know that these girls are also doing much better in school since they have came to Oak Hill, are having more fun in basketball, and have some of the best friends. These girls left because they wanted to and I don't see how this is anyone's business but their own. So all you ADULTS on here trashing little girls need to really look at your lives and GROW UP!!!

Sounds like parental agendas to me. :cry: We didnt get our way, we are transferring, (not moving), still taking money from this county, expecting friendships, expecting anything else. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You guys make me sick. Good riddance.

It is funny that the VC boys' program doesn't have any problems.

Return to “Girls Basketball”