Notre Dame Lady Titans 2009-2010

fanatic23
Freshman Team

Re: Notre Dame Lady Titans 2009-2010

Post by fanatic23 »

I am really looking foward to watching the West girls play. They have worked really hard this year and should see a real turn around if they believe in thier system and thier teamates. Attitude and hustle could play a big factor in the upcoming season. Playing the whole game and not just the first half could mean a couple of big wins but laying down and not pushing themselves to the limit could result in some bad nights.All in all they have the tools and the support of thier fans to take a step in the right direction this year and I see big things for West girls basketball in the near future.

High Plains Drifter
Freshman Team

Post by High Plains Drifter »

.....their....

johndeere
Riding the Bench

Post by johndeere »

Their coach acts like a nut on the sidelines. He needs to calm down and coach, leave the officiating to the off icials. He shows his attitude every game, has a lot of run-ins with officials. Ask the crew how he acted at the SOC previews!!!!!!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

You don't know much about West girls basketball. They have been bad for years and the coach is
trying to turn the program around. Coach Maynard keep it up, who cares what whinning people
think.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

ND by a whole bunch .

lvhoops
Riding the Bench

Post by lvhoops »

Tobias, the Notre Dame @ Symmes Valley game for tonight has been moved to Feb. 8th, due to some scheduling conflicts with Notre Dames' players and students for a school function they are involved with tonight. I guess we will see you on Feb. 8th!

Return to “Girls Basketball”