Current 8th Grade Girls AAU Team Seeking Players

fightingtigers45
S

Current 8th Grade Girls AAU Team Seeking Players

Post by fightingtigers45 »

The Southern Ohio Magic AAU organization out of Portsmouth will be having multiple 13u girls teams. I am the coach of one of them and am seeking players. As of right now, there are only three players committed to the team. I am looking for a total of 10-12 girls to fill out the roster.

The players who are eligible are any girl born on OR after January 1, 1995. There is also a grade exception for current 8th graders born in 1994.

We are looking for committed players who want to improve their skills through our practices and tournaments. The cost is $280 for all players who need a uniform and $220 for all players who already have a Magic uniform. If you are interested, please pm me your contact information and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible to introduce myself further.

If interested, please go to this website http://southernohiomagic.org/membership.html and fill out the registration and medical information. Payment is not required at this time and tryout information will be released later on.

Return to “Girls Basketball”