FR Varisty Performers

fbfever9
Freshman Team

FR Varisty Performers

Post by fbfever9 »

Looking for young ladies who are playing/starting on varsity to keep my eye on through the season.

I know Ironton has a good one, but don't recall the name or her performances to date....

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: FR Varisty Performers

Post by ManitouDan »

The tall girl in the post from Eastern Pike , Carson Roney , is going to be outstandingly good. 6 '1 or 6'2 already . Coordinated , agile, quick , nice touch . and can leap . must be one of their VB girls also I'd guess . D-1 level talent .

bluedude62
Varsity

Post by bluedude62 »

Totally agree with the above post. You can add the Hall girl from South Webster, McGlurg from Northwest and Holden from Wheelersburg as they will also play big for their teams this season. Those also seeing playing time include Payne and Hayes from Symmes Valley, Brewer and Montgomery from Western, Osburn and Jenkins from Northwest, Perdue from Waverly and Wilson from Webster. I may have missed a couple but this is what I remember from the previews. Lots of good young players this year.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

not a frosh but soph B Pierron from ND has blossomed quite nicely , 22 against Eastern pike and 20 vs New Boston last night .

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan has 4 freshmen on the varsity with Davis doing the best right now

shakyclown
Waterboy

Post by shakyclown »

brumfield is a freshman seeing a good bit of time for symmes valley along with hayes and payne

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

thanks for all the input!! I like tracking some freshman "standouts" to see how they evolve year-to-year.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

The Brewster girl from Western is going to be a fantastic PG for the next four years. Her and Liz Jackson have been the difference in the front court for us this year. They seem to get better every game.

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Post by implantcat »

Murphy and Kish getting alot of playing time for the tomcats

Return to “Girls Basketball”