South Webster @ Wheelersburg 12-06

bbjunky81
SEO

South Webster @ Wheelersburg 12-06

Post by bbjunky81 »

Thoughts on this game?

I know South Webster is 3-1, and I believe Wheelersburg is undefeated (correct me if I'm wrong)

Should be a competitive game in a very, very tough SOC.

Webster pride
Freshman Team

Re: South Webster @ Wheelersburg 12-06

Post by Webster pride »

should be who wins the loose balls who rebounds who makes free throws and takes care of ball! WOuldnt not suprise me if either team wins at this point

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Webster pride wrote:should be who wins the loose balls who rebounds who makes free throws and takes care of ball! WOuldnt not suprise me if either team wins at this point

Wouldn't not is a double negative. So, you WOULD be surprised if either team wins? I'm confused??

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

i agreed with d4, lets keep it posotive.

Esully63
Freshman Team

Post by Esully63 »

Webster pride wrote:should be who wins the loose balls who rebounds who makes free throws and takes care of ball! WOuldnt not suprise me if either team wins at this point
I would hate to see a team do all that and lose! Master of the obvious!

Webster pride
Freshman Team

Post by Webster pride »

It wouldn't surprise me if either team won

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

I guess preps s now a English grammar forum?? You know wat he means, and he wasnt being negative. Man we sure are getting touchy on this site, guess just like in schools and the real world it is all about making everyone feel good and not being truthful. Hmmm, sounds like politics..

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

so who won ? scratch that i see its tomorrow

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Shooterindagym wrote:I guess preps s now a English grammar forum?? You know wat he means, and he wasnt being negative. Man we sure are getting touchy on this site, guess just like in schools and the real world it is all about making everyone feel good and not being truthful. Hmmm, sounds like politics..
Wait a minute.... You just said I need to make everyone feel good and not be truthful.... I most certainly was truthful, I asked about a post that made no sense.. Yet, in the first part of your post, you insinuated that I knew what he meant and was only trying to make him mad.. So which do you want? A fake, corny person who makes everyone feel good by not being truthful, or, an honest individual who seeks clarification on posts that don't make sense?

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Iunno who's worse, spanker pines or Webster pride. Wow. And shootersintheJim why can't you let Webster prides defend for himself? You wipe his/her butt too?? D4Zero seemed to just be helping him/her out. I think you're the one that's getting all touchy. Back to real matters though, stop getting ppl off topic D4Zero, I think Burg wins this one by 15...

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

What did I do??? I'm well behaved these days.

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

D4hero wrote:

Wouldn't not is a double negative. So, you WOULD be surprised if either team wins? I'm confused??
D4 this is wat I am talking about, this site s about bball not about "double negatives", and then someone stated it needs to be positive posts, not negative ones..need to check if it was you or not. Reading his post as others on here you get people's meanings that is wat I was saying I was being sarcastic when I stated the Engkish comment

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

buzzkillington wrote:Iunno who's worse, spanker pines or Webster pride. Wow. And shootersintheJim why can't you let Webster prides defend for himself? You wipe his/her butt too?? D4Zero seemed to just be helping him/her out. I think you're the one that's getting all touchy. Back to real matters though, stop getting ppl off topic D4Zero, I think Burg wins this one by 15...

Buzz' how old are you? Wasn't defending Pride don't know him, was just stating these are post about bball not how you write your opinion and I was referring to ths individual who stated lets keep it positive. Your sat line is wt I was trying to say sarcastically, let's talk bball not grammar..and you must be a burg player or parent to say by 15. Webster wins this one not predicting a point spread..

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Shooterindagym wrote:
buzzkillington wrote:Iunno who's worse, spanker pines or Webster pride. Wow. And shootersintheJim why can't you let Webster prides defend for himself? You wipe his/her butt too?? D4Zero seemed to just be helping him/her out. I think you're the one that's getting all touchy. Back to real matters though, stop getting ppl off topic D4Zero, I think Burg wins this one by 15...

Buzz' how old are you? Wasn't defending Pride don't know him, was just stating these are post about bball not how you write your opinion and I was referring to ths individual who stated lets keep it positive. Your sat line is wt I was trying to say sarcastically, let's talk bball not grammar..and you must be a burg player or parent to say by 15. Webster wins this one not predicting a point spread..
Wow buzz is a NUT!! But I will say that its obvious you know webster pride shooterindagym. quit trying to fool people.....I think Webster wins this one by 6

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

I agree Juan. Not only do shooterinthegym and webster pride know each other, their incoherent ramblings and constant attempts at trying to sound "involved" with the program make me think it's the same person? hmmm

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I'm with Buzzkill all the way! Lady Pirates hand the lady Jeeps a loss tonight.

OldBaller
Waterboy

Post by OldBaller »

I have seen both teams duing the summer and once this year and I look for the lady jeeps to run away from the pirates. It might be close early, but I think South Webster wins by 15 or 20

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

ok ok. buttkilling tons, shooterinthejam, and web steer pride, need to stop behaving like animals on a farm. this is a sports forum, lets get more talky about ball and less talky about meaningless insanity. Anyone know the price of a party pack at the Fire House Quik Stop? aka: badge of Honor.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

much ado' about nothing . I think a simple misunderstanding because of the way a guy worded a sentence got a few people off track ... dang jazzy if you think this is out of hand dont read any political post in the chat or politics section .

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

Who won

Return to “Girls Basketball”